Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thanks For ABF

edited November 2020 in Other

Thanks to @Michael for another year of bold, nuanced, inflammatory, calming, witty, lowbrowed, informative, disinformative and frankly funky intercourse without the risk of STDs. Been here almost three years, 300+ tracks, and refusing to grow old gracefully.

In my eighth decade under the spell of plague, mechanical breakdown and assaults on freedom, the world is getting smaller even as it heads toward 8,000,000,000. Sometimes it feels like a keyboard, iPad and a darkened room Is all there is and glad of it. But only because there is always a porch with the light on... an audio filled bus with lots of friendly faces. Gratitude and thanks to all.
Stay safe, help is on the way!

Comments

• Well put @LinearLineman!

Hard to believe you have only been with us for three years. I can't seem to remember you not being around.

The Forum has truly been a great destination. It's now my only music discussion site. Wonderful people, a vast diverse pool of knowledge and some good-natured ribbing. Oh, and an occasional family squabble! Yup. We're quite the family!

• I echo all your sentiments in every way @LinearLineman and the ABF @Michael is a fantastic hub for us to reach out and connect with like-minded music and synth addicts. I’ve been a member for 2.5 years. How time flies! Learned a lot and met some wonderful and talented people. ❤️

• +infinity. I like this place and get a lot out of it. Thank you!

• Agreed!. Great place to hang out, too much actually... 🙏🙃

• Thanks Mike and all of you for your awesome companionship.

@SNystrom said:
    Hard to believe you have only been with us for three years. I can't seem to remember you not being around.

So true... I saw some member posting these days that have been around since 2013 and never saw them around. And @LinearLineman in such a short period made a marking presence. Awesome person with awesome music and a great moderator too!

Cheers my friends :heart: :love: :heart:

• +1000. I have learnt so much from these pages, and met so many good folk. Big hugs to all the people who make this such a great place to hang out.

• I actually joined the ABF back in 2015 but mostly just lurked up until I really started getting into iOS music/production early this year. We have the best community here, and while I’ve been a amateur guitarist/musician for 35 plus years, I’ve learned more about music over the last year than I ever have! For that, I am thankful for each and every one of you!

• I think I only started browsing here a year ago but then joined shortly after, it’s less a home from home, more an interesting and fun corner of it!

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome, and the continuous entertainment and information.

• It would be nicer without sarcastic jerks like me but hopefully articulate, kind and accurate comments from users such as LinearLineman balance the equation.

• Only been here a month but can’t believe how mulch talent is lurking here and how helpful and positive everybody is... Thanks to all!

• What Michael said about the other Michael +++++

• A huge THANK YOU @Michael for silently running a very smooth platform that is a joy to use.
    Your service to keep our community alive is priceless.

• Thanks @Michael This forum and iOS music making in general is something I’ve been very thankful for. Especially this past year with the pandemic.

• edited November 2020

Long time lurker and first time poster here checking in to possibly my favorite place on the internet. I’m so damn grateful for the vast amount of knowledge, creativity, and all around good vibes shared here on this forum from all over the world. Stay cool Audiobus.✌️&💜 from Minneapolis MN

• @InfinityRoom said:
    Long time lurker and first time poster here checking in to possibly my favorite place on the internet. I’m so damn grateful for the vast amount of knowledge, creativity, and all around good vibes shared here on this forum from all over the world. Stay cool Audiobus.✌️&💜 from Minneapolis MN

Welcome to the forum, @InfinityRoom!

Can't wait to see your future contributions!

• It is truly a wonderful resource that has evolved and continues to grow.
    Many thanks @Michael

• Aww. You rock y’all. But don’t thank me, all I did was install some forum software and occasionally reboot; you guys made the delicious chewy centre all by yourselves. Thank you!

• I suspect this forum might be addicting... but in a good way.

Thank you @michael for AudioBus and it's role in focusing developers on IOS
    as a viable marketplace for software inventions that inter-operate. You showed
    Goliath the way and they contributed additional tools for developers to create
    collaborative products that have resulted in some amazing networks of apps that
    are truly miraculous in effect.

Without AudioBus... I wouldn't have ever wanted an iPad except for streaming video.
    But I have invested a small fortune in this little tablet... more money spent on developers than I have spent with Apple.

The best way to thank @michael is to continue to purchase his products if you have any
    left to purchase.

Let's all jump to the counter when his Looper drops sometime in the 2020 decade.

• @InfinityRoom said:

Glad to have you posting and expect more! 😉

• I wish the whole world was more like this forum.

• well said, this forum has been a solid part of my day to day for a while, it takes me away from anxiety as a place to escape too.... it’s great seeing the regulars here daily and the new to ios people pop up. it’s especially great to see new people ask old questions and not get the “ you should have searched first” reply every time... some times when you’re just learning you don’t know where to start or what you search... basically it’sa very welcoming place!!

i’ve met some cool people here and had good side conversations and new friends on ig and twitter that i can ramble on about music with!

thanks for keeping the ship a float micheal!!

looking forward to abf to remain my go to place heading into 2021

• Appreciate this place and everybody here. Peace y’all

• Thanks to all who make this forum what it is. My daily place of inspiration and entertainment. :)

• I have been around for quite a while... this is my 3rd user name... nothing wrong just wanted to rebrand under onerez. I feel at home here, the positives far outweigh the small negatives. I have learned a ton and have come across so many cool people!!!!! Thanks for being here!!!!! Peace!!!

• I was thinking maybe one day, after this pandemic is long gone of course, that we could start having regional meets (meet & greet). I’ve been to several meets put together with some of the automotive forums I frequent, and they were always a lot of fun. I even played live music at one years ago!

Imagines all of us showing up at @LinearLineman’s place with our iPads lol

• Well I keep coming back for more!

Nuff respect to @Michael for keeping it running and doing it without any ego whatsoever! 👊

• 7,556 visits here for me. Quite alarming when you think of it! Brain feed at its finest this ABF. Thx for keeping it real y’all

• Thanks for the warm welcome Audiobus. Figured this would be the best way to introduce myself. All hardware clocked through AUM and Link...

• This forum is the best part of my work day!