Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jubal / Jubal Flute and Spider’s Marsenne

Get this flute on sale right now. Cannot beat it. Plus @Spidericemidas Marsenne presets and Module Choir and brass.

Comments

• Nice flute! On sale, right? I like the subtle mix of voices in this project. The melodic choices
    were spot on flute idioms. I could envision Pan dancing through the forrest leading the animals away from the advancing flames.

• That flute sounds magical. I’m gonna look for it today. I could definitely use it. Nicely done, in a pied piper kind of way.

• Thanks @McD. Pan fried is more like it.
    Def get it @Spidericemidas. Looking at Apesoft Accordion now.

• It’s nice, but it can’t touch GeoFlute.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr, they are two different instruments. And, if one is using a midi keyboard instead of the GeoShred screen, I think Jubal provides a lot of expressive qualities. The GeoFlute has some problems, in my opinion. The attack breath quality foremost. It creates a similarity of sound on every note that is problematic, at least on a keyboard. Perhaps on the desktop version the parameter that would address that is available and malleable,

If I could have only one, I, personally, would pick the Jubal Flute. But then could I still have the Module Shakuhachi?

• Beautiful flute. Excellent piece. You may have just sold me.

• Thanks @Thepixelproducers, unlike the SWAM flute it is also polyphonic.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr, they are two different instruments. And, if one is using a midi keyboard instead of the GeoShred screen, I think Jubal provides a lot of expressive qualities. The GeoFlute has some problems, in my opinion. The attack breath quality foremost. It creates a similarity of sound on every note that is problematic, at least on a keyboard. Perhaps on the desktop version the parameter that would address that is available and malleable,

If I could have only one, I, personally, would pick the Jubal Flute. But then could I still have the Module Shakuhachi?

You can dial back the GeoFlute “expression” in the model menu, then map it to your kb mod wheel or velocity to bring it back in. This should solve the attack problem when using a kb.

How does Module shak compare to the Thumbjam shak?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr , here’s an example of a module Shakuhachi. It’s very polyphonic, but it has some single note phrases as well.