Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

exporting songs from Gadget 2 to Cubasis 3

I have had Gadget 2 for a few days now and have already finished my first song. For the most part it is everything I need but would dearly love to be able to master my Gadget songs in Cubasis etc.

Any ideas if this possible?

Comments

• You can export all tracks separately as wavs and import them to any daw like cubasis or export the entire mix as one file for mastering.
    Top left, export and then choose the destination. If you have audioshare its the best, but you can you use dropbox as well.

• Thanks.

I have just downloaded the user manual off the Korg website and in the export song section there is no info on using Audioshare. IS there a step by step guide?

• Audioshare is simply a file manager for your audio, super easy for import and export. A must have. You export from korg to audioshare. And then when you start your daw project, you import the files from audioshare.

• Ok thank you.

I will give it a go,

• To get higher bit rate from gadget, you must export to dropbox or iTunes, otherwise everything is capped at 44.1khz 16 bit.

• @Lil_Stu07 said:
    To get higher bit rate from gadget, you must export to dropbox or iTunes, otherwise everything is capped at 44.1khz 16 bit.

Thanks for the tip. I wish the manual was more informative!

• @Bob said:
    Audioshare is simply a file manager for your audio, super easy for import and export. A must have. You export from korg to audioshare. And then when you start your daw project, you import the files from audioshare.

So I transferred each individual track to audio share at 16 bit 44.1khz. I then opened up Cubasis 3 started a new project.

Added audio track then import from audio share. It appeared to be doing something but when finished the track was silent and I can see there is no data in the track.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

• @Sandstorm said:

@Bob said:
    Audioshare is simply a file manager for your audio, super easy for import and export. A must have. You export from korg to audioshare. And then when you start your daw project, you import the files from audioshare.

So I transferred each individual track to audio share at 16 bit 44.1khz. I then opened up Cubasis 3 started a new project.

Added audio track then import from audio share. It appeared to be doing something but when finished the track was silent and I can see there is no data in the track.

Go to media, my audio files. They should be there. Drag and drop them onto a track or double tap and they'll create a new track.

• @Sandstorm said:

@Bob said:

I think it imports to the Cubasis Media Bay, in the Audio section.
    You have to find it in there, then drag it into your project to create a new Audio track with the file.