Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Flip - The most powerful portable sampler. Created by Andrew Huang. Coming soon for iOS.

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up, White!

• Nice! Gonna keep an eye on this one...

• Those are some pretty strong words there...

• edited November 2020

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Those are some pretty strong words there...

Hyperbole, some are very good at all. I prefer Bram Bos approach instead.

• "Coming soon" doesn't do it for me anymore. :D :D

• The most powerful portable sampler?

1. Hopefully it samples...and not just loads them
    2. That’s a bold statement ...will it beat samplewiz? What about samplr? Hmmm
    3. A MacBook with LPX that has Melodyne editor, rx8, alchemy, serato, kontakt, and iris2 is a mega portable sampler...sooooooo hmmmm
    4. The roland vsynth Xt is quite light and portable enough....

I highly doubt the statement, but hope it’s true!
    It’s going to take a lot for me to be impressed.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Those are some pretty strong words there...

Hmmmm, well, if by portable they mean single hand held... what are others? Koala?

• “coming soon” and “the best” are always the biggest let downs. we shall see tho 😎

• @reasOne said:
    “coming soon” and “the best” are always the biggest let downs. we shall see tho 😎

This is Andrew Huang though. Master of integrity.

• @AudioGus said:

@reasOne said:
    “coming soon” and “the best” are always the biggest let downs. we shall see tho 😎

This is Andrew Huang though. Master of integrity.

well in that case 😂😅
    who am i to argue with the master of all the things

• edited November 2020

Andrew Huang didn't become the most popular music youtuber by not understanding the power of hyperbole, click bait and marketing 😂, but who knows, it could be true 👻

• @Gavinski said:
    Andrew Huang didn't become the most popular music youtuber by not understanding the power of hyperbole, click bait and marketing 😂, but who knows, it could be true 👻

for sure. you don’t get popular by being honest and strait forward, you have to toss in click bate and flashing shiny things. the exact things i ignore. i’ve watched enough minutes of his content to know its not my style, but not hating on him glad he can make money doing things he likes i guess lol... wow being nice isn’t easy😎

• I signed up for the early bird discount. Andrew knows his stuff, and he has faced some adversity, so there's no need to cut him down to size.

• Yeah please let's not have a repeat of Hainbachgate here people 😜

• eh just expressing myself. feel free to rip on me as well 😂 i enjoy it

• @mojozart said:
    I signed up for the early bird discount. Andrew knows his stuff, and he has faced some adversity, so there's no need to cut him down to size.

Agreed. Andrew definitely helped motivate me to start actively pursuing music.

• Looks like you can sequence samples right within the app. Almost like a sample-based groovebox. Super neato.

• Andrew does know his stuff indeed and since he's worked a lot with Ableton, my guess is that we'll find a number of features that resemble it.

Until it materializes, let's dig out what we have on the iPhone:
    Hypertron, Koala, Nanostudio 2, Drambo, Gadget, Triqtraq, maybe iMPC Pro 2?

• Ohh this looks super interesting! Definitely excited!

• This guy definitely knows what features the most powerful portable sampler would need to have.
    I am feeling pretty good about this.

• UI looks user-friendly. I see a pattern launcher, possible piano roll, possible drum pads, mixer, effects and sample editor. It appears to be iPhone only. Given Andrew Huang’s knowledge of synthesis and music skill this app should be special. Looks like an Ableton-like mobile app. I’m excited to see what he has come up with!

• Yeah, I would also be pretty optimistic about this. Curious who the actual dev is!

• Trying to recall other samplers and similar stuff:
    Samplebot, Strom, Realbeat, Werkbench, ProteinDK, Sir Sampleton, Sampletoy, Triggler

• Is this a new trend .. YouTuber's "creating" their own products or an old thing that I have just noticed recently?

• @soundtemple said:
    Is this a new trend .. YouTuber's "creating" their own products or an old thing that I have just noticed recently?

Seems to be increasing lately. Jakob Haq, Heinbach, Kyle Garvan Beats, and now Andrew

• @DukeWonder said:

@soundtemple said:
    Is this a new trend .. YouTuber's "creating" their own products or an old thing that I have just noticed recently?

Seems to be increasing lately. Jakob Haq, Heinbach, Kyle Garvan Beats, and now Andrew

Henny

• @rs2000 said:
    Until it materializes, let's dig out what we have on the iPhone:
    Hypertron, Koala, Nanostudio 2, Drambo, Gadget, Triqtraq, maybe iMPC Pro 2?

@senhorlampada said:
    Trying to recall other samplers and similar stuff:
    Samplebot, Strom, Realbeat, Werkbench, ProteinDK, Sir Sampleton, Sampletoy, Triggler

Oh, and not to forget: BeatHawk!

• Again, exactly like Gauss, it will bring a LOT of new people to iOS, which is a very good thing, so I salute this trend. Based on the evidence of how good Gauss and Agonizer are, it is to be encouraged.

• edited November 2020

Sometimes it’s not the feature set itself, it is getting the UI/UX right. NanoStudio and Koala are prime examples: very stable and user-friendly. When something feels right it feels right. I’m loving the idea of Youtubers making apps. They get access to a lot cool gear and feedback from their followers so they can use that knowledge to build great apps and give the people what we want! At least that’s my thought. Lol

• ...Interesting: Twitter account opened in 2019. Could’ve been under another name or has it been in the making since then?

This discussion has been closed.