Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koochi Studio - possible Taqs.Im slayer? 🤣

Has anyone heard about this app? The sounds are breathtaking 🙄

More seriously, I have the sneaking suspicion that someone is trying to pull a fast one over @taqsim Could be wrong of course.

Comments

• So the app is free, and you get patterns with IAPs?

• By Dora Hall, my favorite Afghan vocalist. I love to wrap a nice afghan around me and cuddle with my Afghan while I listen to this (in response to ridiculous and uninformative video).

• @CracklePot said:
    So the app is free, and you get patterns with IAPs?

Looks like. But you’ll have to take their word for it as the Afghan language doesn’t contain a word for ‘preview’.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@CracklePot said:

Looks like. But you’ll have to take their word for it as the Afghan language doesn’t contain a word for ‘preview’.

Oh man I thought you took the plunge already.
    How did you here the actual app?
    I am pretty sure the app was not involved in any way during the production of the soundtrack of that posted announcement video.
    😂

• @CracklePot said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@CracklePot said:

Oh man I thought you took the plunge already.
    How did you here the actual app?
    I am pretty sure the app was not involved in any way during the production of the soundtrack of that posted announcement video.
    😂

The YouTube algorithm works in mysterious ways. Yeah, I think I’ll pass for now.