Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NeoSoulKeys Studio

If I have IElectric, House Mark 1, PSP, and full version Sampletank, do I need NSK Studio? It’s on sale, but I’m concerned with the huge storage footprint and want to know if it would be redundant in light of the EP/EP containing apps I already own.

Comments

• Get it only if you have to have the best Rhodes sounds on iOS.

• @TimRussell said:
    Get it only if you have to have the best Rhodes sounds on iOS.

+1

• Not forgetting the best Wurlis and CP electric grands

• Get it and FMTines, too!

• im still confused about the crossgrade option. could someone maybe explain :/
    i dont own any GM product. if I get Pure Synth+FM Tines (or should I get it as IAP?) and apply for crossgrade, will I also receive desktop expansion?

• This forum is like one of those after school specials about drugs. “Pssst, hey kid, wanna try some apps? First hit’s free, a little GB never hurt nobody. Come on, all the kids are doing it.”

• @king_picadillo said:
    This forum is like one of those after school specials about drugs. “Pssst, hey kid, wanna try some apps? First hit’s free, a little GB never hurt nobody. Come on, all the kids are doing it.”

:D

• @king_picadillo said:
    This forum is like one of those after school specials about drugs. “Pssst, hey kid, wanna try some apps? First hit’s free, a little GB never hurt nobody. Come on, all the kids are doing it.”

But instead of normal street drug prices, the dealer is so high on his own supply he's giving you dime bags for a nickle

• @sclurbs No doubt, but they get you with the quantity and variety on the back end. Every time I come here and introduce myself as an appaholic asking about one app that I’m clearly trying to get talked out of, I instead get talked into it and... 3 or 4 additional apps I wasn’t even considering.

• Im aware that they offer good deals right now (: my workflow is on mac -ableton- thats why I was asking about the crossgrade option

@sclurbs said:

@king_picadillo said:

But instead of normal street drug prices, the dealer is so high on his own supply he's giving you dime bags for a nickle

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I didn’t look at the crossgrades. On another post I did see that there were some pretty significant differences in “size” but don’t recall specifics. All GM stuff is very storage intensive, one of the main reasons I am hesitant. If I had a 256gb iPad i would probably snatch it up no questions asked. One of their iap expansions is over a gig, that’s more than several of my main synth apps combined.

• edited November 2020

IMO FM Times is really for hardcore 80s EP lovers, and many of its core sounds can be conjured up already in NSK2 or PSP (plus whatever DX7 sounds you already have lurking in your other synth apps).
    It definitely doesn’t have the same variety as the other GM apps.
    But if you make a living out of playing 80s RnB/blue-eyed soul/gospel then you’ll probably love it.

• thank you so much! finally I got some info (:
    one last q -promise!- does this also apply to Pure Synth+NSK2 purchase?

@BCKeys said:
    Pure Synth : only Desktop expansion available as an IAP

FM Tines : Lighter iOS version obtained when you buy the app, you can buy the desktop expansion as an IAP. Then you can use the crossgrade in Pure Synth, once you get the IAP.

Note that the Desktop Expansion IAP is $2 cheaper in Pure Synth. I don’t know why.

• @BCKeys said:

@cazel said:
    thank you so much! finally I got some info (:
    one last q -promise!- does this also apply to Pure Synth+NSK2 purchase?

Yw ! ;)
    Im not sure I understand your question but if it’s about NSK2 availability in PSP, the answer is no. GospelMusicians told that NSK2 will never be an IAP for PSP because it’s 2 different beasts, the UI for NSK2 is very specific.
    But you can still take the Suitcase MarkI Expansion IAP in PSP, especially useful if you want to create some combi presets including a Rhodes and another instrument without using an external AUv3 mixer.

demo here :

https://suitcase.puresynth.net/

so, maybe I should get both
    Im actually looking for mark 73 -dyno-preamped - with the best sound quality I can find. looks like GM Suitcase has some bell quality :no_mouth:

• Sorry, I posted a message on the « Mark VII » thread, related to a background hiss issue, but it may be more related to the general NSK2 discussion here.
    So here is the link :
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/41479/neo-soul-keys-mark-vii-new-expansion#latest

If anybody experienced the same feeling/issue, I would be glad to debate as we are speaking here about EP apps quality ☺️

• FM Tines style sounds were cheesy even in the 80s