Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

APP ICONS AND FOLDERS ISSUE ON NEWEST APPLE UPDATE

Hello Everyone! I have a new issue that I have never experienced before. I am on a First Gen IPad Pro. Everytime that I do a reboot pressimgnboth keys at the same time until the Apple icon appears, all of my folders are gone and I am left with unorganized hundreds of unsorted and uncategorized apps. Many missing because they go over the 15 page mark. It’s a mess that takes me hours to fix as I have so many apps. It happens EVERYTIME that I reboot. Has this annoying glitch happened to anyone here? Will report to Apple. Cheers, ED

Comments

• Thats gross.

The older device i have is an iPad Pro 9.7 and this is still as iOS 12.4

Reading the above, i may never update...

Thanks for the warning!

• I have the original 9.7" pro and I haven't had any issues with the folders or icons. But, I haven't had to do a force restart for a long time. I always just do the long hold on the power button to do a restart and that clears any weirdness that I might have happening.

• @NeonSilicon said:
    I have the original 9.7" pro and I haven't had any issues with the folders or icons. But, I haven't had to do a force restart for a long time. I always just do the long hold on the power button to do a restart and that clears any weirdness that I might have happening.

I Will try that next time but only if I really have to. This is my third time doing this massive app icons rearrange. Cheers, ED

• @tja said:
    Thats gross.

The older device i have is an iPad Pro 9.7 and this is still as iOS 12.4

Reading the above, i may never update...

Thanks for the warning!

Yes severe from age very gross indeed! Cheers, ED

• iOS 14....😱

• @ElektrikDiva What iPadOS version do you have? I have 14.2 on iPad 6 and I've restarted several times with no change in Home screens and folders.

Also, are you using the "More" screen layout, with 6 columns, or the traditional layout with 5 columns?

Finally, you can power off from the bottom of the Settings –> General page. Then you need to power on by holding the Power button. That's the abolute softest way to restart your iPad. The forced restart is only useful if the device is locked up; I haven't used it in years.

• -> @uncledave said:

@ElektrikDiva What iPadOS version do you have? I have 14.2 on iPad 6 and I've restarted several times with no change in Home screens and folders.

Also, are you using the "More" screen layout, with 6 columns, or the traditional layout with 5 columns?

Finally, you can power off from the bottom of the Settings –> General page. Then you need to power on by holding the Power button. That's the abolute softest way to restart your iPad. The forced restart is only useful if the device is locked up; I haven't used it in years.

Howdy Uncle Dave. I’m on version 14.2 it’s been since this update, I am using the regular 5 column as I did not even know about the 6th more column option. Thanks very much for the power off tip in the settings page, I will try that. Cheers, ED