Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Extended techniques for SWAM GeoTenor

I bought the bundle a few days ago. I would have thought the tenor sax model would be the least-used, but it has turned out to be my favorite. Here’s an improvisation exploring extended techniques (they start circa 1:00):

Comments

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I bought the bundle a few days ago. I would have thought the tenor sax model would be the least-used, but it has turned out to be my favorite. Here’s an improvisation exploring extended techniques (they start circa 1:00):

That tenor sounds great...I don’t think I would have spotted it as a sim. Nothing like sampled saxes....the bends and growls and overblowing are so realistic.

• Very good demo. Please do one for Oboe!

• I started out with the GeoSaxTenor and got pretty good results with the touch interface. I had not found any sounds that I could use until SWAM in-app came along. The touch interface has a learning curve as with all instruments but recent youtube demos are impressive.
    I then used the Tenor with my MPE K-Board Pro-4 and control was much better. I am a novice keyboard so the learning curve issue came up again.
    I am a long term wind controller so I interfaced with the non-MPE AE10 and EWI Solo and the results were spectacular and surpasses what I could get out of very expensive sax sampling software on my Mac.

I am running into problems after upgrading to the full bundle as some of the SWAM sounds time out on loading. Didn't notice that until I upgraded. Using ipone 6+ and iphone 11. The 11 works a little better but has less loading problems. I tested the tenor on a ipad mini but have not tested the bundle yet until I get the issue on the iphone resolved.