Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TAQS.IM World Synth is now AUv3 Compatible

Our World Synth App is now AUv3 Compatible!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/taqs-im-synth/id1457405203

We also recently added Korg KMP, Soundfont, and SFZ sample import. Along with the ability to load Wav and AIFF loops.

The app is subscription-based, however, it is not feature-gated. You also have the ability to purchase stand-alone sound packs if you do not want to subscribe.

There were some issues with people having packs disappear on an update. If this has happened to you please delete the app, reinstall, then go to settings (gear icon), restore purchases, and tap restore.

Thank you!

TAQSIM

Comments

• Thanks for the update. It resolved all the problems I had been experiencing. The app is now totally useable in Cubasis3 and sounds great.

• edited November 2020

Any thoughts on why Taqs.im isn't showing up in the AUV3 list for AUM? (nor IAA either)

• It’s at the top of my AU list, as "World Synth." Maybe reboot?

• Interesting, I think I need to learn better to use AUM then. I am finding it as a source instrument and a MIDI connection but not an effect. Makes sense actually. Thanks for the quick reply, so it is me. Also I must have skipped the label as World Synth, so that was a good hint. Thank you.

• I am really impressed with the latest updates and additions. This app has matured really well and kudos for the developer to put all this work and great content into the app. Very unique iOS instrument in its own right.

Jamie Mallender did a fantastic video overview of the latest version on his channel. Worth checking out:

• I noticed there is an after touch button that can be turned on; however, I have been unable to get any type of after touch to respond with the sounds. @taqsim Is this a feature that has yet to be fully implemented? Or am I missing something.