Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

None

edited December 2020 in General App Discussion

Comments

• Mainly are the sounds different?

• @X3LA said:
    Mainly are the sounds different?

Vastly different. Electribe Wave is a synthesizer with sample based drums and a sequencer. iElectribe is a crazy-ass drum synth with a sequencer. I suggest looking up some Korg ER-1 videos to see what iElectribe is all about.

iElectribe is one of the few apps I would buy again even knowing that it isn't AU and is never likely to be, nor to be enhanced beyond what it is today.

• Cool thanks. Just got it.

• It was one of the very first IOS synths and a milestone in touch interface design (tap dial and drag to extend operation radius of the control).
    Runs flawless on an iPad One, so for a few extra bucks you‘d get a dedicated ER-1 clone...

• Of cause you do.. :smile:

• @wim said:
    iElectribe is one of the few apps I would buy again even knowing that it isn't AU and is never likely to be, nor to be enhanced beyond what it is today.

Still praying for the people in Korg to put it inside Gadget :lol:
    iDS-10 too, but since it's made by other crew, I won't keep my hopes up

• @senhorlampada said:

@wim said:

Still praying for the people in Korg to put it inside Gadget :lol:
    iDS-10 too, but since it's made by other crew, I won't keep my hopes up

Even the free Gadget LE has Dublin which can cover most of the iElectribe oscillator features.
    Most of the effects are covered in Gadget too, the talking mod can be done using multiple automated EQs.

• It grinds my gears that you have to purchase ilectribe for iPhone separately.