Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

World Synth & Drum Pad Machine by TAQS.IM has been updated with auv3 support

Version: 4.0

AUv3 is Here!

• Use the app as an AUv3 Compatible Plugin in any DAW
  • Free Trial! You can now try our sounds for free for 3 Days
  • You Can Now Import Drone Sounds
  • Fixed Some Crashes
  • Minor UI Updates

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1457405203

Description:

Join over 50,000 Musicians playing authentic world sounds, rhythms, and scales. Take a sonic tour through Asia to Latin America, from the Middle East to the Mediterranean - all with our premium sound packs.

"This is a treasure chest for a musician!!!"

• App Store Review

SOUND PACKS
We partnered with producers from across the globe to bring you hundreds of authentic sounds and rhythms from various parts of the globe. Expand your musical horizons by playing Arabic, Armenian, Turkish, Persian, Balkan, European, Greek, Mediterranean, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Klezmer, Latin & South American sounds, scales and rhythms.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Create or import your own custom sounds and rhythms and share them with our ever-growing community. Import Korg KMP or SFZ format sounds and tweak to your hearts content. Load your custom WAV and AIFF files to play within our drum machine player. Share your sonic creations with the world by uploading them to our user community for others to download.

RHYTHM TRAINER
Use our built in drum pad machine to play along with unique world rhythms. Practice interesting odd-rhythm and syncopated time signatures found throughout the globe. If you want more, mport your own custom loops to play along to. Sync the app with Ableton Link to integrate with your studio, software, and hardware gear.

WORLD SCALES
Enhance your musical vocabulary by learning Makam, Raga, and World Scales such as Beyati, Hijaz, Rast, Saba, Segah, Aeolian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Blues Scale, Raag Marwa, Raag Bhairav, Chinese, Hungarian, Mongolian, Roma, Ethiopian Tizita, Ethiopian Anchihoye, and more.

DRONES
Use the app as a Drone Machine to play along with. Hold Drones for Days with Analog Pads, Duduk Drones, Tamburas, Strings, or Zurnas and more!

BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER
Become a TAQS.IM Premium Member to access all of the sound packs for one price and more.
We offer the following plans:
1 month: $5.99
1 year: $39.99
These prices are for the US. Pricing in other countries may vary.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase

Start your worldwide musical journey with the TAQS.IM World Synth Synthesizer.

Features
• Premium Sound and Rhythm Packs from Across the World
• Ableton Link Support
• Layer and Split Sounds
• Save Favorite Sounds and Rhythms
• Microtonal Real-Time Scale Converter
• World, Middle Eastern, and Raga scales
• Import Korg KMP, SFZ, Wav and AIFF files
• Inter-app Audio (IAA)
• AudioBus Support
• MIDI in (Control with a MIDI Keyboard or AudioBus/IAA)
• Filter Section
• Envelope Section
• FX Section: Octaver, Phaser, Autowah, Delay, Reverb

Make sure to check out our Podcast, Blog, Radio Station, Sounds, Community, and more on https://taqs.im - Your Gateway to Middle Eastern Sound.

Terms of Service: https://taqs.im/terms/
Privacy Policy: https://taqs.im/privacy/

Want to collaborate or have suggestions? Email us at [email protected]!

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 10.3
Rated: 5 based on 1 votes

Comments

• Woow. That is a nice news. One of my favorite.

• Best duduk out there. Yay!

• Great news, I was just yesterday wondering when this update was due. Some nice sounds in there.

• I leapt for joy at this news today. I have such a love of this app, so to be able to run it in AUM is the best news ever. As for the duduk, I second @qryss on that.

• All my iap even if they are showed as installed they don’t appear in the list of instruments. Maybe I have to try a fresh install.

• Wait, a subscription based synth? Ugh.

• The dudduk and other things like the erhu seem to have vibrato baked in. Is there a way to remove that or adjust it? And is there a manual for this?

• @Charlesalbert said:
    All my iap even if they are showed as installed they don’t appear in the list of instruments. Maybe I have to try a fresh install.

Same here - did You already do the fresh install?

• @Gavinski said:
    The dudduk and other things like the erhu seem to have vibrato baked in. Is there a way to remove that or adjust it? And is there a manual for this?

Did You try to put mod-wheel all the way down?

• @Satie said:

@Gavinski said:
    The dudduk and other things like the erhu seem to have vibrato baked in. Is there a way to remove that or adjust it? And is there a manual for this?

Did You try to put mod-wheel all the way down?

Modwheel is completely down. On any held note on these a vibrato will develop after a few seconds. That would be very weird to me of that cannot be turned off or adjusted in some way. Try it and you'll see what I mean, on either of those instruments.

• Yep, the vibrato is indeed part of the sample - particularly after the note is held a while. I’ve worked around that successfully by using shorter notes except where I want the vibrato. Works for me.

E.g. here

• @Satie said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    All my iap even if they are showed as installed they don’t appear in the list of instruments. Maybe I have to try a fresh install.

Yes it worked

• @qryss said:
    Yep, the vibrato is indeed part of the sample - particularly after the note is held a while. I’ve worked around that successfully by using shorter notes except where I want the vibrato. Works for me.

E.g. here

Hmmmm.... Thnx for confirming. I'd have to admit I'm not crazy about the idea of being stuck with that vibrato on long notes whether I like it or not. Makes me appreciate how Rob implemented things like vibrato and tremolo in Moodunits. Nice track though btw.

• @Charlesalbert said:

@Satie said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Yes it worked

Thanks! Did the same - all is well too.

• Is this legit?? I have never heard of this app and I own a ton 😂. That’s a lot of ratings.

• @I_sip_cupps said:
    Wait, a subscription based synth? Ugh.

It’s one way to get content. You can also straight up purchase individual packs.

• Maybe a stupid question here but what if I subscribe for one month, download all the packs and then cancel my subscription. Will the packs still be there ?

• @I_sip_cupps said:

No, you can buy IAPs. Plenty of choices of how to do it. Also plenty of free community packs too.

• @onerez said:

Is this legit?? I have never heard of this app and I own a ton 😂. That’s a lot of ratings.

Showing 80 ratings in the UK app store.

• @Gavinski said:

There are other Duduks, for example, in the Kavkas Express pack. But I haven't found a way to adjust the vibrato Duduk yet. It would be a sweet update to have a controller for that.

• Has anyone been able to find the PDF manual for this app? I'm looking, but not finding it.

• Coming back around to this now. Any way to record the drums AU or are they just to play against etc?

• @Liquidmantis said:

@I_sip_cupps said:

It’s one way to get content. You can also straight up purchase individual packs.

Ah i see. Thx for clarifying

• @andowrites said:
    Has anyone been able to find the PDF manual for this app? I'm looking, but not finding it.

Don't think there is one

• edited November 2020

This update solved all my previous problems with Taqsim! Can now record multiple instances in Cubasis 3 no problem.

HOWEVER, cannot seem to restore purchased in apps. Restore tap does nothing in stand alone. Anyone else with a similar problem or advice?
    Edit: just required a reinstall. All working now.
    It does sound excellent.🥳🥳🥳

• Win a years subscription to World Synth! That’s a total unlock of one of iOS Music’s most interesting synths for 12 months. Details of how to enter are pinned below my video on YouTube.