Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Marianas Trench / Poseidon

edited November 2020 in Creations

Picked up Poseidon cause of the great sale. Not sorry! In keeping with the oceanic adventure, four instances of Poseidon.

Comments

• I'm a big fan of Monterey and the Mariana Trench. Did you ever get the whale sounds for Animoog?

• Nice piece, BTW.

• Whoa! Didn’t hear about those. Downloaded and will try to import at some point. I worked at a law firm that used to rent the Monterey Aquarium every year for an annual conference. Love that place!

@johnfromberkeley said:
    I'm a big fan of Monterey and the Mariana Trench. Did you ever get the whale sounds for Animoog?

• McDMcD
    edited November 2020

Nice change of pace for you @LinearLineman... did you use the pitch wheel on your controller for the broach pitch slides? Harry (@virsyn) makes some truly inventive synths and 60% off is a great deal on this one.

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Whoa! Didn’t hear about those. Downloaded and will try to import at some point. I worked at a law firm that used to rent the Monterey Aquarium every year for an annual conference. Love that place!

@johnfromberkeley said:
    I'm a big fan of Monterey and the Mariana Trench. Did you ever get the whale sounds for Animoog?

Oh, wow, do you live in the Bay Area? I'm a big supporter of the aquarium. I live in Berkeley, but they said that if I came down one weekend a month, I could be a docent.

I hope to tour MBARI some day.

• I used to live in SF, and before that Santa Cruz. I’ve been in Oregon for 19 years now.

@johnfromberkeley said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    Whoa! Didn’t hear about those. Downloaded and will try to import at some point. I worked at a law firm that used to rent the Monterey Aquarium every year for an annual conference. Love that place!

@johnfromberkeley said:

Oh, wow, do you live in the Bay Area? I'm a big supporter of the aquarium. I live in Berkeley, but they said that if I came down one weekend a month, I could be a docent.

I hope to tour MBARI some day.

• @McD, I am now using the pitch wheel on the Cubasis keyboard. Works fine.
    Thanks for listening @johnfromberkeley.

• Nice experimenting :)

I do not need another additive synth.
    I do not need... :D

• @Krupa, so? Did you buy it?

• @LinearLineman said:
    @Krupa, so? Did you buy it?

I did not, I had managed to expunge it from my memory with the flurry of other trinkets that we’re vying for attention, BF long list extended 😄