Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quick iWavestation question

Just bought iWavestation (on sale for 16.99 Euros). The 6 cards and KLC seem to be included without buying the IAP now.

But a few patches don't work? For instance, Card 1, Number 0, Piano 16' doesn't play anything on either side of the split at B3/C4. But most of the Card 1 patches do work.

Maybe this is normal and I should just buy the IAP and everything will work?

Comments

• Piano 16' is made up of two parts with different key zones. Might be worth checking the midi section of the mixer.

• @circledsquare Card 1 - 0 Piano 16’ plays normal for me (I bought the iAP years ago).
    What does it say when you go to iWavestation store?
    Maybe try restore or download again?

• Thanks for the quick responses.

Problem solved: I just bought the IAP and now it works fine, weird that most of the patches worked even before buying the IAP.

• @circledsquare Weird indeed, wasn’t like that when I got the app. Glad it’s fixed and the iAP is well worth it.

• Definitely! Instant trip back to the 90s, and looking forward to learning how to program it, the quick start comic guide looks cool. Thanks again @R_2 and @ajmiller