Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Agonizer Code Giveaway - watch my Robots & Vampires video to enter.

I have 3 Agonizer codes to give away - check out my Robots & Vampires video to enter. Robots & Vampires was made entirely with sounds from Agonizer synth in Cubasis 3. The only additional apps used were reverbs. Link in 1st comment.

Comments

• It has been pointed out to me that I didn’t set a closing date for the Agonizer code giveaway. Doh! Bad hippie! Stupid Hippie! So, if you didn’t already - don’t pissy pants about, check out my video and see how to win a code. Offer closes 12pm UK Time 22.11.2020. Have a beautiful day everyone, and make lots of music. Xx