Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Issue with hiding Audiobus panel in Cubasis (maybe just me!)

This may be me being an idiot, but...

How do I hide the Audiobus panel at the bottom of the screen when I want to play the keys in Cubasis? I simply can't do this in Audiobus 2 but I'm sure I'm missing something obvious! Whenever I'm in an app when the panel's on the side of the screen, it can be hidden just as it could be in Audiobus 1, but when it's at the bottom of the screen in Cubasis, it doesn't want to move. Is this an Audiobus 2 bug or am I doing something wrong? I've tried pulling down on it (which I would expect to hide it) but it's not going anywhere.

Comments

• In the settings menu of Cubasis there is a selection on the left side of your screen just down about 7 items that asks where you would like it to be .. Either right side , left side or bottom are the choices.

• You can't hide it when it's on the bottom because of the way that Apple designed the drop down control panel.I know because StepPolyArp is the same way and when I thought it was a bug I emailed the Dev and he explained it . But you can change the position from the setup panel in Cubasis so it's on the left or right side.Hope this helps.

• @Michael_R_Grant i had this problem with Thesys. I couldn't get the AB control panel to disappear. It was in the bottom position.

• edited April 2014

Ok, folks, altogether now, repeat after me!>
    >
    Go to cubasis , settings and the eigth line down on left lets you change the position of the audiobus panel....

• Thanks, guys!

• edited April 2014

What if you turn off the control centres in app setting ?

Edit: Tried it and nothing changes :/