Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shout out to Imaginando [ LK / FRMS / DRC etc ]

Very cool to see how excited they are when noisemakers use their apps. I know devs experience the same joy but I just wanted to point out how connected they are and share their excitement.

They recently shared a great LK jam from fellow ABer @onerez

Comments

• Wowsers. 😳😬

• awesome jam by Onerez

Imaginado are a great company, been a fan since I first bought DRC for Android a few years ago. Their sound design videos are second to none

• Awesome stuff

@onerez said:
    Wowsers. 😳😬

Agreed, I’m sifting through their vids

@drewinnit said:
    awesome jam by Onerez

Imaginado are a great company, been a fan since I first bought DRC for Android a few years ago. Their sound design videos are second to none

• Great dev, agreed, and they seem like really cool guys too

• I’ve chatted with them in the past when their site had (has?) a chat feature. Super cool, helpful and engaged is what they are. Kind of like Novation support, which is superb.

• Yeah, the imaginando team is a great one! They just get it and we are fortunate to have them as creators on our platform and the desktop. Thanks @sinosoidal and team!

• great stuff from these guys! great when a company shows love back to the people who enjoy their products as well

great jam @onerez , i bumped it several times on ig

• @reasOne said:
    great stuff from these guys! great when a company shows love back to the people who enjoy their products as well

great jam @onerez , i bumped it several times on ig

thanks man!!!