Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MT DAW stops recording after a couple of bars.

As stated in the title this happens in this configuration. I wonder if anyone experienced something similar.
Edit: just tried beatmaker 2 instead of mt daw and I get no sound if there's 2 instances of the program. As soon as I disconnect one of them the sound is back. Weird.

Comments

• MT Daw has a minor update due today.
    The problem you have though isn't mentioned in the minor fixes on his forum.

• YES. I didn't want to start a new thread on this, but as you likely saw in the "Multitrack DAW Update Available Now" thread, I have been experiencing this problem at least since the AB 2.0 update, and probably since their update went live before that. It's really a serious concern to me because the draw of MT DAW is really it's reliability and simplicity. I've had it where I'll nail a synth part with my clumsy fingers, and then switch to MT DAW and find that it's only recorded 1/2 a second of material.

It doesn't happen everytime, and it seems to happen more often when I'm using a Virtual MIDI controller to run a synth (both linked up through the DAW). But it's a big concern to me.

We'll see what the minor update does today. The only other DAW I carry is GarageBand. I wish there was a deeper market for not only affordable, but also low memory DAW's. MT DAW went from 12/2012 to 03/2014 without an update of any kind.

• I experienced this yesterday, very frustrating! I am still on AB1 so not related to AB2.
    Started after Multitrack update.

• Ouch, yup has occurred here also.....just days after I had written in praise of MTDaws rock solid stability :(

• edited April 2014

...also didn't like having Audio Mastering in the track fx via IAA - lots of break up & distortion. (AB 2 on 32gb ipad2 / ios7.1)

• I messaged the developer of MultiTrack about this. Very nice guy, by the way.

• @Sebastian said:

I messaged the developer of MultiTrack about this. Very nice guy, by the way.

Brill, thanks.

• Thanks Sebastian!

• Just read that Mt daw 3.42 released to App Store.

• edited April 2014

@Nu2moro said:

Just read that Mt daw 3.42 released to App Store.

Yea,flushin through the AppStore system right now, might take an hr or two before it's available worldwide.

• edited April 2014

Here's the fix list. Don't think I updated yet though!

Looks like they might have addressed the AudioBus issue! Let's hope.