Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

daily screen capture jams (post and listen)

Comments

• Test run of 4pockets new app MidiMixer + some of the new presets for OB-xd

• This is a long one...as i wanted to capture a typical flow for me. The video shows you the journey i generally go on when jamming and trying to discover the tune that wants to emerge 🤔

The synth being used is the Digitone fed into AUM:
    Thanks for watching hope you enjoy.

• Welp, i guess that long 30 minute jam helped to exercise whatever cobwebs i had and this track emerged quickly afterwards...and I’m pretty stoked about it.

I really love DrumComputer. It’s helping me discover Beats in a very fun way for my tracks. Thanks SugarBytes 😉

Thanks as always for watching and listening 🙏🏼💕

• Some amazing stuff in this thread. Well done everyone. The Synth Guitar in MixBox for some reason reminded me of my favourite album, Birds of Fire by the MO. So this is my Christmas homage... Turkeys of Fire.

• edited December 2020

Yep. Drambo:

You can grab the file here:
    https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0_puXaZMODn1b_Uik2VXuEa6w#Detours
    DrumComputer
    Aparillo
    Riffer
    DRC
    Quanta

• edited December 2020

@echoopera said:
    You can grab the file here:
    https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0_puXaZMODn1b_Uik2VXuEa6w#Detours
    DrumComputer
    Aparillo
    Riffer
    DRC
    Quanta

Cool! I was playing around with Drambo too and beside DC I used FRMS and AddStation, all three real cpu hungry so it didn't go to well :o I'll check your preset out although I don't have Apparillo or Quanta but was thinking I gonna replace them with Humbletune apps instead i.e Tardigrain and hmm, which one shall I try, Elsa , Strng or Shape ... :D Edit: forgot to say thanks! Thanks!

• This is based on the download just above :D Thanks again. Very nice build.
    The only thing left from the @echoopera build are the notes and the DRC synth. I will do my own song in due time but this got quite exiting so, I wanted to share it. I spent hours the other day building my own drum set in Drum Computer and it sat perfect in this, I think. He had also used a few Synths I don't have so I replaced those with the new Pipa from Klevgränd and my "neighbor", Humbletune's: Tardigrain. The samples are from Pipa.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Pxlhg said:
    This is based on the download just above :D Thanks again. Very nice build.
    The only thing left from the @echoopera build are the notes and the DRC synth. I will do my own song in due time but this got quite exiting so, I wanted to share it. I spent hours the other day building my own drum set in Drum Computer and it sat perfect in this, I think. He had also used a few Synths I don't have so I replaced those with the new Pipa from Klevgränd and my "neighbor", Humbletune's: Tardigrain. The samples are from Pipa.

Wow...that is so cool! Thanks for sharing and glad you found it useful! Nice translation of the original track!

• I just can't get enough of Drambo now that it can host all of my favorite pieces of kit :)

You can nab the file from the description on YouTube.

As always, thanks for watching and all of your encouragement.

• i like to make my delays ratchet 😎
    just a short thing showing a plucky instrument i’m working on using some of my favs.
    nice clean pluck with some great effects on its tail

• an expanded version of this instrument in building! aum is so good for this type of routing

• edited December 2020

Had a go with this setup today and found my happy place pretty quickly.

I’m really looking forward to this Christmas break. I hope everyone is doing well and can have some good music making time this week 🙏🏼💕

Here’s a quick view of what was going on with all of this today:

• @echoopera Nice. You have got your groove going on with that setup!!!!

• I’m in a phase of just doing mainly short pieces.

• @onerez said:
    @echoopera Nice. You have got your groove going on with that setup!!!!

Many thanks 👊🏼™️

• In the spirit of the season a little jingle jam.

• Took some FlexiSamplers out for a joy ride today. Decided to do a quick process video with all the things that go into making a track in my regular workflow...yep hunting for the right slices to fit the mood:

• @echoopera
    Nice vibes man 😊

• @Lorichs said:
    @echoopera
    Nice vibes man 😊

Many many thanks. 🙏🏼

• @jblock said:
    I’m in a phase of just doing mainly short pieces.

Nice one. It's been a long time since I last heard Mersenne.

I'm enjoying every video only that I don't have the time to say thanks to everybody. There should be a YouTube list with all these...

• Another day off and some time with the OctaTrack sequencing the DigiTone, MicroFreak and Korg Module Pro in AUM with PlayBeat and DrumComputer on beat duties:

• edited December 2020

One of my friends is working on some short CGI reels and asked me to do some atmospheric music/soundscape for them.
    Here is a jam with the components.

• Jam from today:

• @bcrichards said:
    Jam from today:

dude i didn’t know that was you haha the name change isn’t easy to follow

• Really enjoying all the screen jams so very cool stuff. Here's a jam I did using midimixer .

• Jam I have been working on today.... Lofi Beats.... going to make this into full track!

• @onerez said:
    Jam I have been working on today.... Lofi Beats.... going to make this into full track!

Exited to hear the full version. :)

• @onerez said:
    Jam I have been working on today.... Lofi Beats.... going to make this into full track!

Nice dude! Imagining some smokey, kinda r&b female vox on top of this track.

• edited December 2020

A little jam featuring the Behringer Crave on bass, DRC on the melodies, and Drambo doing percussion and sequencing.