Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

daily screen capture jams (post and listen)

Comments

• Not much time for jamming today since some friends are comming over for dinner. Pure Acid to the Rescue!

Wuow man only 3 more to go 😮

• Day 28

Diving back into NanoStudio 2 after watching a few @thesoundtestroom videos.

• A simple setup with 2 loops. Inspired by the horns of the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa.

• I knew that I had to take the fiddle off the wall at some point during jamuary. Today was the day.

• @Thepixelproducers said:
    Day 29

I like it. It has a Trip-Hop vibe.

• @Lorichs said:
    I knew that I had to take the fiddle off the wall at some point during jamuary. Today was the day.

Love it ! The fiddle sounds great !

• edited January 2022

Day 30

One more day to go ! Let’s finish strong !!
    💪🏾💪🏾🔥🔥

• 30 down 1 more to go.

Today I took a walk with my mic, koala sampler and Gauss field looper. All sounds on this track apart from the Moog model D and Agonizer ofcourse 😉 are samples from that walk.
    Then name Malik refers to the storm that payed Denmark a visit this weekend.
    The squeking sound in the beginning is the sound of a floating bridge pushing against its pillars because the water levels are 5,6ft above normal.

• @Lorichs said:
    30 down 1 more to go.

Today I took a walk with my mic, koala sampler and Gauss field looper. All sounds on this track apart from the Moog model D and Agonizer ofcourse 😉 are samples from that walk.
    Then name Malik refers to the storm that payed Denmark a visit this weekend.
    The squeking sound in the beginning is the sound of a floating bridge pushing against its pillars because the water levels are 5,6ft above normal.

Further evidence that music is everywhere. Well done @Lorichs
    Sorry about the storm. Hope everyone is safe. 🙏🏾

• edited February 2022

Day 31

That’s a wrap for Jamuary 2022. Big thanks to everyone who listened in. Huge thank you to @Lorichs for making the suggestion. I learned a lot about some amazing apps I’d forgotten about and got to start getting the hang of some new ones. Namely Loopy Pro.

Looking forward to taking a little break and maybe putting some of my favourite jams together in a new album.

Keep jamming y’all ✌🏾

For anyone interested, this album came out of a bunch of my jams from last years Jamuary. Check the link below.

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/thepixelproducers/everyday-music-vol-2

• Jamuary is DONE. Wou what a jurney that was. Many lessons has been learned
    and now I need to take some time off and let this experience sink in.

Many tracks was made and I might revisit some of them for further production. Who knows.
    THANKS for joining me @Thepixelproducers it has been a pleasure riding with you

• edited January 2022

For anyone interested, this album came out of a bunch of last years Jamuary jams. Check the link below.

@Thepixelproducers I Just listened and really love your sound.

You made a lot og good tracks but if i could choose ONE track for your next album I REALLY hope that you will include day 22. That one is really beautyfull and my absolute favorite ❤️

• I missed Jamuary altogether doh! Will have to catch up… in the spirit of this however I am going to try and do a one minute improvisation (more or less) everyday… inspired by the Rick Beato #Shorts videos…

• @GeoTony
    Nice. I wish that i could see your hand tecnique 😊.

• @Lorichs said:

For anyone interested, this album came out of a bunch of last years Jamuary jams. Check the link below.

@Thepixelproducers I Just listened and really love your sound.

You made a lot og good tracks but if i could choose ONE track for your next album I REALLY hope that you will include day 22. That one is really beautyfull and my absolute favorite ❤️

Thanks a lot. I’ll definitely have to include that jam in the next release. Appreciate the kind words. 🙏🏾

• Thanks @Lorichs. I makes me smile to even think I have any form of technique😊 In reality arthritis dictates a limited number of fingers to choose from so it is basically index (1) on my left hand and 1, 2 and 3 on my right for most soloing and then anything else I can muster after that! Oh and lots and lots of practice! Anyway here is another quick blast…

• As you might of guessed this is really just me practicing my scales and chords so my apologies for inflicting it on you…

• Some sort of ambient shenanigans on this one…

• Simple flute piece…

• Slowish G Lydian with a bit of feedback…

• @GeoTony nice one today mate😊

• Thanks @Lorichs , appreciate you listening👍

• Bit of a Spanish feel here due to the scale / mode and instrument…

• Some flanging provided by MixBox…

• I knew I couldn’t stay away for too long. 😁

Hope everyone’s doing well.

• I’m happy with this gentle (semi) improvised piece using harmonics on GeoShred

• The excellent Piano Motifs provided the backing track for this GeoTenorSax improv…

• @GeoTony said:
    The excellent Piano Motifs provided the backing track for this GeoTenorSax improv…

Great sax improv, @GeoTony. Very prolific start of the year 😀, may the inspiration perdure.