Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

daily screen capture jams (post and listen)

Comments

• edited January 2022

@Thepixelproducers said:
    Day 18

Diving into AUM with a few Audiokit apps.

Hey hey. Nice I have been thinking about a “One-Dev-Only” jam for a long time. Not with Audiokit thoug but with Bram Bos apps.

• Changing it up today with some Patterning 2 grooves :smile:

• @echoopera said:
    Changing it up today with some Patterning 2 grooves :smile:

Nice !! I always forget how great Patterning is. Great job !

• Day 19

Back to the Garage 😁

• edited January 2022

I have wanted to do this for a long time. A Jam with only Bram Bos Apps.

Dedicated to @brambos

@echoopera Cool. I have only read about patterning 2. It is nice to see it in action. I’m not sure that i understand how it works but it sounds good.

• Keeping this one minimal today:

• @Lorichs said:
    I have wanted to do this for a long time. A Jam with only Bram Bos Apps.

Dedicated to @brambos

Wow! Awesome! :)

• Day 20

Taking Korg module and Gadget for a spin.

• Time for some odd beats on day 20.

Beautyful @Thepixelproducers

• I just found this on my secondary channel. I can’t remember doing it or even the track itself but I really enjoyed listening to it as a casual listener!

• @supadom that is really cool and think that i heard it before. Thanks for reposting 😊👍🏼

• @Lorichs said:
    Time for some odd beats on day 20.

Sounds awesome to me. Odd beats and all. 👍🏾 Good use of Sunrizer. That’s another app I often overlook.

• Day 21

Back to Loopy Pro for today’s jam. Featuring sounds from Pure Piano and Pure Synth Platinum.

• I had to do an Koala stand-alone jam in Jamuary and today was the day. No synth, just samples of me and objects in my kitchen. ( I hope that you are not tired of me whistling )

Thanks @Thepixelproducers 😊. Sunrizer was my first IOS synth after Pure Acid. I kind allmost forgot about it but rediscovered it during the latest jams. After yesterdays jam I mad3 a couple of presets with it and YES.. it is really awesome.. I should use it more.

• Day 22. Another attempt to make an electronic waltz.
    This was one of those days where and idea, in this case a time signature, got more important than the tune.

• I had totally different plans for todays jam but then I started geeking out in Drambo….

• Day 23

Pure Synth for keys with BeatHawk Total Bass.

• On day 24 it was finally time to dust of that old guitar. This one got a little “new age music” but what the hell, it’s a new jam for a new day.

• edited January 2022

duplicate

• Day 24

One take quick jam in Figure.

• Day 25

Almost there guys ! Only a few days to go.

• I’m starting to run out of steam. But there is a good reason to continue to do these jams.

@Thepixelproducers that is funny. Last night after i posted my video imwas playing with Oval Synth thinking that i would do a jam with that. But then another idear poped up as i was riding my bicycle home from work so you beat me to it 😊

• edited January 2022

Something I like to do as a jamming exercise is to let my 3 year old play with a sequencer for a few minutes, then send whatever craziness comes from that to a synth to jam with. This initial synth riff was written by my 3 year old son in Hammerhead, then I threw a few layers on (Mononoke and SWAM Saxes) while he watched.

https://youtu.be/6jxaXZhpJZ8

• @FriedTapeworm that is very cool. And then you get to spend time with your son AND jam at the same time. That is win win 😊

• @Lorichs said:
    I’m starting to run out of steam. But there is a good reason to continue to do these jams.

@Thepixelproducers that is funny. Last night after i posted my video imwas playing with Oval Synth thinking that i would do a jam with that. But then another idear poped up as i was riding my bicycle home from work so you beat me to it 😊

😆 That is funny. It’s probably the first time I’ve opened oval synth in over a year. Keep it going. Just a few more days.

• Day 26

A little Gadget action.

• edited January 2022

Not much to say about this one. One of my good colleagues had a bad day so I’m trying to cheer him up and make him laugh

If you are wondering about the meaning of the words here is the translation.
    Where the hell is that god damn pallet jack?
    Please park the pallet jack stage right!

I’m confident that the video will make my man laugh.

• edited January 2022

Well I had a standalone jam with Pure Acid and a Standalone jam with Koala Sampler. So I should not forget to have one with Samplr