Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

daily screen capture jams (post and listen)

Comments

• Feels like a Groovebox/Blocs wave type of day.

• Hello everyone!

Total noob here.

I've enjoyed messing with ios music apps, but only recently started trying to arrange things with generated music. This is my attempt at a rock instrumental using Riffler, Pure Acid, Tonebridge and Cubasis.

• @AlexY said:
    Hello everyone!

Total noob here.

I've enjoyed messing with ios music apps, but only recently started trying to arrange things with generated music. This is my attempt at a rock instrumental using Riffler, Pure Acid, Tonebridge and Cubasis.

Great, welcome and have fun!

• @cokomairena said:

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

• @cokomairena said:

@AlexY said:
    Hello everyone!

Total noob here.

Hits hard. Has a nice edge to it. Great job !

• @Thepixelproducers said:

Hits hard. Has a nice edge to it. Great job !

Thanks!

• Wellcome to the on board @AlexY nice PA riff you got going. \m/

• Live Jam in AUM. This is a long one folks but it is not intented to be the next favorit track when pumping iron in the gym. I’ll hope that you’ll enjoy :-)

• edited November 2021

@Lorichs said:
    Wellcome to the on board @AlexY nice PA riff you got going. \m/

Thank you!

@Lorichs said:
    Live Jam in AUM. This is a long one folks but it is not intented to be the next favorit track when pumping iron in the gym. I’ll hope that you’ll enjoy :-)

Very nice! Has a sci-fi vibe to me. Kinda reminded me of the Blade Runner theme vibe (one of my favorites).

• @AlexY said:

Very nice! Has a sci-fi vibe to me. Kinda reminded me of the Blade Runner theme vibe (one of my favorites).

Ahaha thanks 😊. Yeah I got a Vangelis kind of feeling myself while editing the video.
    But I take that as a compliment since i love the Blade Runner music to 😊

• @Lorichs said:

@AlexY said:

Ahaha thanks 😊. Yeah I got a Vangelis kind of feeling myself while editing the video.

Definitely meant as a compliment hehe

• Tanks @AlexY 👍🏼😊

• Great stuff guys!

@Lorichs said:

@AlexY said:

@Lorichs sounds great! You can never go wrong with that semi-ambient synth-wave style!

Wait, allow me to connect some dots for you here… Vangelis was the actual composer of the original Blade Runner theme, as well as most of the entire soundtrack for the movie! 😃

• @Lorichs said:
    Live Jam in AUM. This is a long one folks but it is not intented to be the next favorit track when pumping iron in the gym. I’ll hope that you’ll enjoy :-)

woaaaaah very good!

Can you explain your setup?

• Thanks @Edward_Alexander i’m a fan of that huge sound. Btw i know that Vangelis wrote the Blade Runner sound track. That is why i mentioned him 😊

@cokomairena it is a quite simple setup really.

CH1 is Moog model 15 with Ryndigare init preset. That preset is pure dynamite 😄🧨. BLEASS dragonfly is sidechained with Pure Acid on CH2 but it is bypassed till the very end of the track. The Moog is played with the on screen keyboard to utilize polyphonic aftertoutch. Also the the build in arp has a short moment of shine.

CH2: Pure Acid with the internal sequencer. Bass patterns are chained. There is only one drum pattern and all the perc is faded in “manually”. The whole thing is running through Other Desert Cities, Desert shores Algorithm.

KorgNANOkey: I use that to show PA and MM15 and nothing else… I wanted to line up PA and MM15 on the screen so that i could play the MM15 keyboard and operate PA at the same time while also having quick access to the mixer. That was just to fiddly to do on the screen 😉

• Thanks for the explanation @Lorichs I've also used midi to switch between plugins, it's such a handy feature of AUM, particularly when working with IAA.

• Little jam with Groovebox and Blocs Wave. Any Black Friday sales on the way @AmpifyxNovation ?

• @Thepixelproducers nice one. I should learn from the way you use a slicer for making variation in the beats.

Little jam with Groovebox and Blocs Wave. Any Black Friday sales on the way @AmpifyxNovation ?

This is great! Very breezy. Will remember this for my next Summer!

Little jam with Groovebox and Blocs Wave. Any Black Friday sales on the way @AmpifyxNovation ?

nice one Mr Pixel, Blocs Wave full of self made loops must be super nice.

I recorded a little thing because I learned how to record chords from Sound Prism to Tonality, so I recorded four chords:

Is missing a bass, oh well

• @cokomairena sounds cool and you’r fine. Leave the bass for another one ;-).

• edited November 2021

Time to go Bass fishing.

• @cokomairena said:

I recorded a little thing because I learned how to record chords from Sound Prism to Tonality, so I recorded four chords:

Is missing a bass, oh well

The only thing I don’t like is that it didn’t last longer :) it reminds me of anime intro themes or credits that I thought were nice.

Is that Korg Gadget, btw?

• Thanks @AlexY

Yes. It is Korg gadget

• a couple screen captures learning BM3

• @cokomairena said:

a couple screen captures learning BM3

Love that sound. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

BM3 looks very nice. I used to have BM2, but couldn't make it import midi and stuff anymore.

• @AlexY said:

@cokomairena said:

a couple screen captures learning BM3

Love that sound. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

BM3 looks very nice. I used to have BM2, but couldn't make it import midi and stuff anymore.

I only got it thanks to the reduced price, I was missing out big.

I really like this one:

• Subscribed!

• @AlexY said:
    Subscribed!

thanks!