Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

daily screen capture jams (post and listen)

1151618202135

Comments

  • @janpieter said:

    dayum, that sounds so good

  • @Pxlhg said:
    Love that this thread gets new life every now and then - it is great and inspiring to watch and listening to you all. Got to do something without spending a fu**ing week on video/s no one watches. :D :D

    I just left a comment on one, your latest I believe. Amazing work!

    Don’t get discouraged! Rome wasn’t built in a day right? Just Keep putting them out man. That way, people will have a playlist of stuff to watch when they visit your channel.

    I’ve been busy myself, haven’t even had time to work on my own stuff lately, much less listen to anyone else’s. It is nice to see some new faces here, and this thread is great for catching quick listens of all these creative minds at work!

  • @Edward_Alexander said:

    @Pxlhg said:
    Love that this thread gets new life every now and then - it is great and inspiring to watch and listening to you all. Got to do something without spending a fu**ing week on video/s no one watches. :D :D

    I just left a comment on one, your latest I believe. Amazing work!

    Don’t get discouraged! Rome wasn’t built in a day right? Just Keep putting them out man. That way, people will have a playlist of stuff to watch when they visit your channel.

    I’ve been busy myself, haven’t even had time to work on my own stuff lately, much less listen to anyone else’s. It is nice to see some new faces here, and this thread is great for catching quick listens of all these creative minds at work!

    Thank you. It's kinda tough to find the right balance. I'll get there. :D

  • Fun morning loop. Nothing special, just felt like sharing.

  • @janpieter said:

    Top Job, brilliant, Burno Mars feel

  • edited October 2021

    Another crazy session with SoniFace. It's amazing the soundscapes one can make. I am truly amazed by this app. The graphic element is hard to capture (screen recording only) and gets a bit repetitive but, it’s also a helpful tool when creating.

  • Loads of great jams continuing to pop up in here. Amazing stuff everyone !

    Thought I’d drop in with one of Chiptune jams.

  • I did a lot for things on this jam:

    I sang onto koala and live chopped it.

    I used two additional instances of GR-16 inside AUM controlled via midi by the main app to have a reverb and a delay send buses.

    I made the bass, pad, and synth sounds from scratch inside GR-16.

    I prefer to record a video, that way you can see what's happening in the performance.

  • edited October 2021

    Another nutty spontaneous session on my addiction, SoniFace.

  • @cokomairena said:
    I did a lot for things on this jam:

    I sang onto koala and live chopped it.

    I used two additional instances of GR-16 inside AUM controlled via midi by the main app to have a reverb and a delay send buses.

    I made the bass, pad, and synth sounds from scratch inside GR-16.

    I prefer to record a video, that way you can see what's happening in the performance.

    Great idear to use Koala for vocals.
    That app really got a new life after the latest AUv3 update.

  • @Lorichs said:

    @cokomairena said:
    I did a lot for things on this jam:

    I sang onto koala and live chopped it.

    I used two additional instances of GR-16 inside AUM controlled via midi by the main app to have a reverb and a delay send buses.

    I made the bass, pad, and synth sounds from scratch inside GR-16.

    I prefer to record a video, that way you can see what's happening in the performance.

    Great idear to use Koala for vocals.
    That app really got a new life after the latest AUv3 update.

    👍🏼

  • @Lorichs said:
    Great idear to use Koala for vocals.
    That app really got a new life after the latest AUv3 update.

    I'm not using it as an auv3 here. I used inter app audio.😅

    But yes, I struggle a lot with lyrics, so instead of writing them I can just sing the phrases directly to koala and order and change the lyrics with a button. 👌🏼

  • @Pxlhg said:
    Another nutty spontaneous session on my addiction, SoniFace.

    That was really cool and unique. Are those samples or the sounds are synthesized?

  • @cokomairena said:

    @Pxlhg said:
    Another nutty spontaneous session on my addiction, SoniFace.

    That was really cool and unique. Are those samples or the sounds are synthesized?

    It's a mix, you can use samples for three different variations (Rhythm( or Bass),** Granular, Synth**) or you can use the built-in Synth engine. This opens up real weird and sometimes quite hard to control options, but it's very fun.

  • @cokomairena said:

    @Lorichs said:
    Great idear to use Koala for vocals.
    That app really got a new life after the latest AUv3 update.

    I'm not using it as an auv3 here. I used inter app audio.😅

    But yes, I struggle a lot with lyrics, so instead of writing them I can just sing the phrases directly to koala and order and change the lyrics with a button. 👌🏼

    Haha I know the feeling og struggeling with lyrics. Last night i sampled some words and played with them with Drambo and voice synth. I wanted to post it here but the phrase was just to stupid to make public 😄

  • @janpieter said:

    Nice one!

    @Pxlhg said:

    @cokomairena said:

    @Pxlhg said:
    Another nutty spontaneous session on my addiction, SoniFace.

    That was really cool and unique. Are those samples or the sounds are synthesized?

    It's a mix, you can use samples for three different variations (Rhythm( or Bass),** Granular, Synth**) or you can use the built-in Synth engine. This opens up real weird and sometimes quite hard to control options, but it's very fun.

    Looks fun and intimidating🤣

    @Lorichs said:

    @cokomairena said:

    @Lorichs said:
    Great idear to use Koala for vocals.
    That app really got a new life after the latest AUv3 update.

    I'm not using it as an auv3 here. I used inter app audio.😅

    But yes, I struggle a lot with lyrics, so instead of writing them I can just sing the phrases directly to koala and order and change the lyrics with a button. 👌🏼

    Haha I know the feeling og struggeling with lyrics. Last night i sampled some words and played with them with Drambo and voice synth. I wanted to post it here but the phrase was just to stupid to make public 😄

    Our loss 😅

  • I quit smoking weed 6 years ago.

  • @Lorichs said:
    I quit smoking weed 6 years ago.

    That's good! i.e decision and track :) For me it's more than 20 years since shelfing the pipe. 2-3 years with almost no alcohol - just the fucking nicotine sticking around (vape). :D :D

  • Havent used ipad since may but mapped controllers. Still more mapping and a few more sound sources. Had to learn as I were going. Got more to map. For instance. The main keyboard would be for pads. Feildscaper on mic. A turntable. Some samples triggers, so im not relying on radio units live randomness. Not the music I expected to be making but is kind of fun. You kind of do end up making an ok pattern but with the controllers you got the option of making a different track from the samples and sound sources on the fly. This is mainly drums. 7 euclidean drum samples and 2 euclidean synths and radio unit. Plus a bit of mononoke. It will up being 4 synths tweakable via screen apart from mononoke and everthing else quite tweakable. Can only practice and see how cool it might be.

  • At the end. Sounds bad but its the same samples and can add more turnados per channel. At the time you feel like dj clever ( from the Dmc turntable championship ) as it seems a bit like bit juggling.

  • Just made a mononoke.

  • Jamming in AUM with Korg Module and Future Drummer. Haven’t used either of these apps in a while.

  • @Thepixelproducers said:
    Jamming in AUM with Korg Module and Future Drummer. Haven’t used either of these apps in a while.

    Nice!

  • First imovie

  • Mapped nanokontrol to be an led

  • Not really

  • Popping by with a jam to cap of the month.

Sign In or Register to comment.