Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

forum on iPhone issues

Hi everyone, I struggle to access the forum on my iPhone as Safari only displays the first comment within posts ?? Works well with other browsers but it's not convenient for me to change browser.
Did anyone encounter the same issue ?
I tried to find you within Tapatalk without success 😬 I typed audiobus, ab forum and many more in the search bar. I know the forum is "Tapatalk compatible" since 2013 but I don't know what I'm doing wrong πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Not sure, never had a problem with it. What phone are you using?

• The forum doesn’t work at all on my 4S. Or my Atari 2600.

• I had serious formatting issues on my iPad recently... turning on "Dark Mode" on the bottom of any page was a workaround. "Light mode" has CSS (style sheet) problems for me.

• @mundelator Also, which iOS version are you using? Check for site options, under the "aA" next to the URL. And, are you using Private Browsing, URL bar is dark grey? These could affect your Safari experience on the forum.

• @mundelator said:
    Hi everyone, I struggle to access the forum on my iPhone as Safari only displays the first comment within posts ?? Works well with other browsers but it's not convenient for me to change browser.
    I tried to find you within Tapatalk without success 😬 I typed audiobus, ab forum and many more in the search bar. I know the forum is "Tapatalk compatible" since 2013 but I don't know what I'm doing wrong πŸ˜‚

It sounds to me like you're not logged in to the forum on the phone in Safari.

• edited November 2020

@mundelator said:

Try disabling your ad blocker, or use a different one. Pretty sure I got rid of Tapatalk years ago due to some security concerns.

• Thanks for all your answers guys I appreciate it.
    And special thx to uncledave πŸ™
    I simply had to turn off Content Blockers inside Safari site options (under aA) !