Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Split Loopy streams to different AB effects?

I'm using Loopy to build up a song. I'd like to put a delay on my synth loops, but not on the drums. Now that Audiobus can handle separate streams, is there any way of doing this in Loopy HD?

Comments

• Yep.

1. Add a stream and add Loopy to the input.
    2. Add a new stream and load Loopy into the input. When you go to select it this time, you'll see a little "i" icon. Tap that and select whichever output you want.
    3. Repeat as needed. To combine streams, hit the little + next to the input and select more outputs. To create a different stream (effected group) do the same.
    4. Delete the original loopy input from step 1. This one is outputting the mix of all discreet outputs.
  • @dokwok said:

I'm using Loopy to build up a song. I'd like to put a delay on my synth loops, but not on the drums. Now that Audiobus can handle separate streams, is there any way of doing this in Loopy HD?

I shared this preset a few days ago demonstrating how to setup multiple pipelines to send specific Loopy tracks to individual effects. Examine how this is setup and you will see you can send one or multiple Loopy tracks to specific effects.

'Loopy + 4 FX Pipelines':http://preset.audiob.us/frAwhAOAKIZUjsl

• Thank you, both!