Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS 7.1 and samplr, anyone tryed it... is it working propperly?¿

hi there,

such a great app with such a tiny support and feedback... what a pity! i mean... little improvements (ab2 support, basic midi functionality, multiple in/out routing capabilities, panning...) would take it to the moon. but each developer is a world, and it seems that marcos simply works on it from time to time... i understand that, to maintain we the users' insatiable hunger for feedback and constant updates, must be something some devs are not willing to. one thing is to create an app... and another thing is to do the public relations it takes.

sorry! this is my question... is samplr app working properly with iOS 7.1 and ipad mini retina?? can anyone out there please test it?

before i update to iOS 7.1 i would like to know it.

thanks a lot!!

Comments

• works fine on my ipad air os 7.1

• Yep. Sweet and dandy.

• NO problems on Ipad 3 16G, IOS 7.1, AB 2.0

• Working for me @ecceclllo. Same set up as @werd with 64G.

• ok! thanks everybody for your replies. then I will update my mini retina.
    I hope everything goes fine... I perform in Milano next week with it!!

• Good luck. Let us know how it went.

• iOS 7.1 solved all my problems with my rme audio interface. the performance in milano went very well, just a few pops and clicks. but they are part of iOS environment, aren't they??

i didn't use samplr, as i play an instrument live, samplr would need some basic midi implementation to make it suitable for live performance.

thanks for all your posts.