Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to Record Screen + Voice + Sounds with Ableton and OBS Studio?

I want to make a tutorial for one of my friend in Ableton Live.

My setup:

External Mic
Ableton Live
MOTU M2
OBS (for recording my screen my voice and the sounds in Ableton)

When I open Ableton, Ableton automaticly take the sounds of my microphone and I cannot record the sound in OBS, only the screen.

How can I record my voice, my computer screen and the sounds in Ableton with OBS?

Thank you.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maybe try recording the audio on your phone, doing the screen capture, then using something like iMovie to combine them both?

Although, I am interested if you find a different workaround.

• On OS X you need to use something like soundflower to redirect and mix the audio. Not sure what you'd do on windows.

• Yes, SoundFlower works really well and is easy to route with

• On Windows you can use Asia Link Pro to record Ableton with OBS

• VBCable, the virtual audio cable on windows

• @mojozart said:
    VBCable, the virtual audio cable on windows

Is this stereo only? I think Asio Link Pro is multi-channel. Haven't used either.

• I'm using the TunesKit Screen Recorder to record my DAW(Studio One) and the audio coming from it.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    I want to make a tutorial for one of my friend in Ableton Live.

My setup:

External Mic
    Ableton Live
    MOTU M2
    OBS (for recording my screen my voice and the sounds in Ableton)

When I open Ableton, Ableton automaticly take the sounds of my microphone and I cannot record the sound in OBS, only the screen.

How can I record my voice, my computer screen and the sounds in Ableton with OBS?

Thank you.

For MAC OBS needs a thirds party software
    I use Blackhole for this purpose and select it as audio source (just make sure mac does not choose it as default source )

If it’s a one time tutorial
    You can use Sound ID trial version and use its audio output

Or ListenHub by sonnox the trial version