Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiokit D1 not working on any Daw

Hi guys anyone else having issues with D1 not behaving on any of the iOS daws ???
I have no playback in Ns2, GarageBand or Cubasis 3 even though it shows the track has been recorded.
It’s a shame because I really love the New Order type Digital synth guitar in D1
On a side note do any of ye know if there is another synth app with this sound ..
Any help appreciated as always ....

Comments

• @thestonedrummer said:
    Hi guys anyone else having issues with D1 not behaving on any of the iOS daws ???
    I have no playback in Ns2, GarageBand or Cubasis 3 even though it shows the track has been recorded.
    It’s a shame because I really love the New Order type Digital synth guitar in D1
    On a side note do any of ye know if there is another synth app with this sound ..
    Any help appreciated as always ....

Which preset are you talking about?

• Same here. Not working

• @stormywaterz said:
    Same here. Not working

What is the symptom? Working for me in AUM and Auria Pro on iPad 6th Gen iOS 13.7

• Ios14 latest update and all presets not working as they should

• @thestonedrummer said:
    Ios14 latest update and all presets not working as they should

What does "not working as they should" mean? What is the symptom? They aren't recalled? They have artifacts? It crashes when you select them?

iOS 14 has known problems related to AUv3 presets, fwiw.

• In GarageBand it is silent

• Only use it in GarageBand cause it crashes in bm3.

• Also working for me on iOS 13.7 (any DAW)

• Not to worry... an update about to drop explaining how awesome we all are :D

• @espiegel123 said:

@thestonedrummer said:
    Ios14 latest update and all presets not working as they should

What does "not working as they should" mean? What is the symptom? They aren't recalled? They have artifacts? It crashes when you select them?

iOS 14 has known problems related to AUv3 presets, fwiw.

It (D1) wasn’t perfect before I updated to iOS 14 but it is really bad since, I have recorded a track on Ns2 using the drum and synth supplied and also used the Digital Synth guitar preset from D1 and a preset from Poison 202 synth. All tracks bar D1 play back perfectly alas D1 nowt.

• @stormywaterz said:
    Only use it in GarageBand cause it crashes in bm3.

I recommend reporting the problems you are having to the AudioKit Pro folks!

• @espiegel123 said:

@stormywaterz said:
    Only use it in GarageBand cause it crashes in bm3.

I recommend reporting the problems you are having to the AudioKit Pro folks!

Done I will let ye know if I hear anything back