Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bram Bos / Hainbach collab?

Comments

• I was holding strong through all of these recent app releases.....maybe this one will be the one that is just right...

• edited November 2020

Premiere am 13.11.2020 — In which I present to you the creative looping iOS app GAUSS I made together with the amazing Bram Bos. Inspired by tape and Ciat-Lonbarde Cocoquantus, it puts everything I learned on tape loops and an how to make them dance in your pocket. If you have an iPhone or iPad that is.

I love tape loops. So much fun to make but also time consuming which I don’t have right now. Cocoquantus and tape loops—- oh boy oh joy

He also states this regarding the Audiobus forums incident

No worries, stuff happens, even in places with a lot of good people. It is best for me to stay out of forums, I have too much social media on my plate anyway every day to meaningfully engage.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Only few hours...

• Any guesses of H’s involvement?
    I’m excited :)

• I’m doing my vid as a Premiere at 4pm Berlin time - half an hour after Hainbach’s. That means we can chat while watching together, woohoo, first time I have done this. That is roughly 4 hours from now. Go watch Hainbach's video first then come and watch mine please, I'm really proud of this one 😂

• @Gavinski said:
    I’m doing my vid as a Premiere at 4pm Berlin time - half an hour after Hainbach’s. That means we can chat while watching together, woohoo, first time I have done this. That is roughly 4 hours from now. Go watch Hainbach's video first then come and watch mine please, I'm really proud of this one 😂

Pretty anxious here! You're gonna nail it, we know :love:

• My Wallet: (snivelling) please...please don't...

Me: Shuddup you!

• @Gavinski can’t wait to buy the app and watch your video🥳🥳🥳

• Oh guys, I really love this app. See you soon!

• I can't wait. Always wanted something like the Cocoquantas but couldn't justify the expense. So thrilled by this and especially so considering the formidable talent behind it!

• edited November 2020

More I’m looking at the leaked images, more excited I get...
    Atm in my head this will be a cross between repetitive and generative...
    Flavour and philosophy from H and quality from B :)

Edit: I came up with a FR too... :D
    Internal resampling

• If its a good melody looper, Might buy mozaic. If mozaic is for combining midi from various apps on a mozaic page?

• What is the link to buy the App? Cannot find it on CAD AppStore.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    What is the link to buy the App? Cannot find it on CAD AppStore.

Not due to be released for another hour or so...

• @Montreal_Music said:

It’s not out yet.
    Will be released in about 2 hours.

• @0tolerance4silence said:

@Montreal_Music said:

It’s not out yet.
    Will be released in about 2 hours.

Oh ok, thanks! The UI is slick. I like it.

• I'm such a goober, I have Hainbach's video loaded and ready to go for premiere. hehehehe

• There’s an App Store link on the video page...

• Bargain price...and I've not even heard it yet...!

• 2 minutes at 15.30 Berlin time

• Looks good, I like enso but this looks a bit more touch friendly to mess with. :)

• In uk store now

• Gonna watch live, and see weather I need it
    What am I talking about, it’s made by bram , if I don’t need it, still gonna get it

• Seems solid after 10 minutes of looping. Does as advertised, no hassle like enso or most other loopers. Another victory for brambos.

• Best launch of an app to date.. along with Live Tutorial in 5 min..

• Wanna try modulating the speed with keytrack in Bitwig!. So far so great! I predict. Ton of use !

• @brambos, you’re a legit wizard

• edited November 2020

@brambos another 5 stars review on its way