Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bram Bos / Hainbach collab?

Comments

• @robosardine said:

@brambos said:
    Friday around 3:30PM Berlin/Amsterdam time B)

Berlin/Amsterdam time ...... is there some sort of clue in there I wonder?

Hahaha

No!

Just Bram lives in Holland and Hainbach is German and that is the time they found convenient for release. πŸ˜‚

• awesome can't wait! bummer some trolls chased Hainbach away from the forum. Always loved his videos and the heaps of knowledge he shares.

• @Gavinski said:

@robosardine said:

@brambos said:

Hahaha

No!

Just Bram lives in Holland and Hainbach is German and that is the time they found convenient for release. πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜• That’s a pity, There goes my progressive anticipatory excitement, looking forward to it though πŸ˜›.....

• @robosardine said:

@Gavinski said:

@robosardine said:

@brambos said:

Hahaha

No!

πŸ˜• That’s a pity, There goes my progressive anticipatory excitement, looking forward to it though πŸ˜›.....

Well, it is a clue in the sense that the entire concept is a blend of Hainbach's signature technique (Berlin) and my design philosophy (Eindhoven, which is just an hour or two away from Amsterdam) B)

• I am so excited for this drop and I hope we get some few seconds of teasing today somehow ;)

• well... if it doesn’t come early then it’s sure to be late.
    is that a rule in iOS?

• I have a little tease and have permission from the @brambos himself and @Hainbach to announce that I was lucky enough to be on the beta and will have a video coming out around release time tomorrow. This is my best video yet I think, with a lot of musical ideas I adore. Please watch it front to back and share widely folks. Hell of a lot of time spent playing with this and I adore it. I'm just saying right now that it is definitely in my top 5 apps of the year, no question about it. πŸ™

• @Gavinski said:
    I have a little tease and have permission from the @brambos himself and @Hainbach to announce that I was lucky enough to be on the beta and will have a video coming out around release time tomorrow. This is my best video yet I think, with a lot of musical ideas I adore. Please watch it front to back and share widely folks. Hell of a lot of time spent playing with this and I adore it. I'm just saying right now that it is definitely in my top 5 apps of the year, no question about it. πŸ™

wooooo!

• @Gavinski said:
    I have a little tease and have permission from the @brambos himself and @Hainbach to announce that I was lucky enough to be on the beta and will have a video coming out around release time tomorrow. This is my best video yet I think, with a lot of musical ideas I adore. Please watch it front to back and share widely folks. Hell of a lot of time spent playing with this and I adore it. I'm just saying right now that it is definitely in my top 5 apps of the year, no question about it. πŸ™

Not the tease I was hoping to hear though * l o l *

• @Gavinski said:

due to Lockdown time slippage i was convinced it was Friday today!
    whattamagonnado with the extra 24 hours?

• @david_2017 said:

@Gavinski said:

Unfortunately don't have permission to post video or audio or pics yet. Hang in there 😜

@RockySmalls said:

@Gavinski said:

Play with any number of the fantastic apps that came out in the last few weeks lol? πŸ˜‚

• @Gavinski said:

As a tease, you are supposed to show at least a bit of ankle, you know that, right?

• I meant another of Brams or Hainbachs Tweets with a littling teasing riddle guessing game inclusive ;)
    What type might it be... etc you know the gamechanger guessing game

• Obviously you're purely a visual guy @Philandering_Bastard. The right words can be very seductive too. That said, I'm always glad when the foreplay ends and the flute cam let rip πŸ˜‚ @McD

• Tape mangler?

• @Gavinski said:

Can we at least the the 'category' of the app?
    Looper, Synth, FX Processor, Sequencer etc... You know the drill LOL.

• is it sugarbytes drum computer?

• Yeah, that’s my guess too... a looper with a touch of H flavour. Looking forward to see what they came up with. Maybe with Bram on his side H will see the bright side of this community too :)

• @Samu said:

@Gavinski said:

No, you can have nothing, sorry, this forum has too many Sherlocks πŸ˜‚

• Bad memories of a recent thread engaged in guesswork about a then-soon-to-be-released app, not mentioning any names @iOSTRAKON

• edited November 2020

@Samu said:

@Gavinski said:

second this! Please being a looper. I am a sucker for loopers and cant have enough of them.... and anything lofi ambient... something I can abuse for drone and noises :smiley:

• Is it iOS ?

• @jolico said:
    Is it iOS ?

Only iOS, not desktop, yes

• @Gavinski said:
    Bad memories of a recent thread engaged in guesswork about a then-soon-to-be-released app, not mentioning any names @iOSTRAKON

You’ve learned your lesson well. Saying it’s a top 5 app release among this year’s selection is exciting indeed. Be prepared for several posts about people saying it’s not close to a top 5 app for them and let the hate looping commence πŸ€—

• @Paulinko said:

@Gavinski said:
    Bad memories of a recent thread engaged in guesswork about a then-soon-to-be-released app, not mentioning any names @iOSTRAKON

You’ve learned your lesson well. Saying it’s a top 5 app release among this year’s selection is exciting indeed. Be prepared for several posts about people saying it’s not close to a top 5 app for them and let the hate looping commence πŸ€—

Well prepared for that, don't worry. These ideas are always personal, I only speak for myself. Nothing, no matter how good, is everyone's cup of tea 🍡

• @Gavinski said:

@david_2017 said:

@Gavinski said:

Unfortunately don't have permission to post video or audio or pics yet. Hang in there 😜

@RockySmalls said:

@Gavinski said:

Play with any number of the fantastic apps that came out in the last few weeks lol? πŸ˜‚

your assuming i could afford them? or won them in yr youtubular lotteries! 🎰😿

• @RockySmalls said:

@Gavinski said:

@david_2017 said:

@Gavinski said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Gavinski said:

your assuming i could afford them? or won them in yr youtubular lotteries! 🎰😿

Well, play with the one you won from me before, whatever that was (can't remember πŸ€”πŸ˜‰)

• wimwim
    edited November 2020

@Gavinski said:

@jolico said:
    Is it iOS ?

Only iOS, not desktop, yes

He means is it also on the iPhone (iOS) or is it iPad (iPadOS) only.