Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria - can't open file

Why won't my buddies song he emailed me open in auria? No waveform

Comments

• Need a bit more info here I think. Can you open in other apps? What is the file type etc.

• File type - mp3

I can open in master fx etc but not auria

All aps updated

Air 128 gb ios 7.1

Thank you

• Will not open in cubasis as well

?

• edited April 2014

Can you open it in AudioShare and then convert it to something Auria and Cubasis understand?

• edited April 2014

You need to convert the mp3 into wav, as @TedBPhx recommends. I think that Master FX has a file conversion function as well as Audioshare. It seems like you have already imported into Master FX.

You can then use the Open In command to transfer into Auria/Cubasis

• The mp3 file seems to open only in master fx. I converted it to every possible format and subsequently attempted to open the file in auria to no avail. Bummer.

• edited April 2014

Make sure it is a 44.1/16 wav file and it should be ok in both Cubasis and Auria.

• Are you importing the mp3/wav as an audio file to a track, or trying to open it like you would a project?

• Ok, I got it, just imported file from within auria, I was trying the "open in" feature, and that wasn't working, thanks for your help!