Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB 2.01 Update

Comments

• It's been processing for quite a few hours already. It's nice that App Review was so fast with reviewing and approving our bug fix though. :)

• Not in US yet.

• Yeah... still processing :(

• @Sebastian said:

Yeah... still processing :(

Yup, this is obnoxious, it has been happening with my updates too lately. The last update to Stereo Designer was in the "Processing for App Store" status for over 24 hours.

• Yeah, but it WAS nice and shiny when it finished...

• Not available in Norway yet. I read somewhere that one could do a little edit in the app description, save and whoolaa, ready for sale. Some of my updates have been "stuck" for unknown reason.

• Is this available in the US yet? I don't see this update....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• @jg707 said:

Is this available in the US yet? I don't see this update....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope , it'll be out when Apple lets it lose.

• Just updated in the Netherlands.

• Just updated in Brazil

• In the U.S.

• Yup just updated in Florida

• Updated in Mexico

• edited April 2014

Is this only the installation IAP bug fix or is there other improvements. Can't work out why is everybody so excited?

• What does the description say?

• edited April 2014

@PaulB said:

What does the description say?

The same as 2.0. But the tweet about it says IAP 'and a few other ones'

• Good Stuff they sorted out all the other bugs I was yet to experience. What a team! ;)

• Something strange happen today on my ipad air i already purchased IAP so this morning deleted 2.0 from ipad air and donwload 2.01 for a "clean" installation, then i was downloading AB2.01. 30% 60% 95% and bump the icon of AB2 disappear then i go to the appstore again and appears like an installed app the Open icon appears but when i click open nothing happen and i did a search on ipad and AB wasnt there so i restart my ipad and problem solve, the icon of the app appears and works fine.

• This happened to me with YT app once. Just an ios glitch I guess.

• @Aphex That's a known iOS/AppStore bug, nothing to do with AB. :)

• @ChrisG Ok didnt know thanx :)