Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Happy halloween! Samplist is $2.99 Until Nov 1st

Hey guys, late to the party, but I’ve just discounted Samplist to $2.99 Until Nov 1st.
So now’s your chance to “slice” some ghostly sounds :D

Comments

• Sweetness! How is this unique or cool compared to others. Only since I have too many samplers already, U know!

• Well the main feature is that you can easily (some don’t find it that easy though) slice a sample like a beat or a bunch of chords and play them MPC style, or chromatic.

The advantage of chromatic is you can play polyphonic which is cool.
    There’s also a time stretch algorithm which is the iOS standard, nothing fancy, but it does add some nice artifacts in extreme settings.

There’s a BPM calculator, there’s a possibility to export slices as ZIP to other apps, which is a really love feature, although I added it in there just because I could :))

And I’ll let you discover the rest (IAA, BT Midi, sampler, etc)

• There’s a Youtube video I did a while ago which is linked to the Manual button if you like to RTFM :D

• @alecsbuga This looks cool. I'm always looking for cool sample slicing on the iPad. I remember seeing this before and being interested. The website for it doesn't seem to have much info, so I figured I'd ask some questions here.

1. Is AUv3 in the cards for the future?
    2. Any chance on it becoming polyphonic?
    3. What's the max # of slices?
    4. How would this compare to the new sEgments or Reslice?
  • Auv3 is in the works but I don't have a timeline.

It is polyphonic. Read my previous post.

I think 64.

sEgments is auv3