Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Klevgränd Syndt and Pads in AUM

I'm trying to load Klëvgrand Syndt and Pads in AUM, but can't get them to appear when I try to add them. They don't appear anywhere in the list, or when I search. Jussi and SyndtSphere appear and load, functioning just as I'm used to. But Syndt and Pads no.

Am I missing something obvious here?

I'm on the latest version of iOS on 2018 iPad 6th Gen.

Comments

• I can load Syndt in AUM. It is available as Audio Unit Extension...

• @Satie said:
    I can load Syndt in AUM. It is available as Audio Unit Extension...

Oh - I‘m still IOS 13.

• I'm on a Air 2019 iOS 14.1 and can load Klevgränds Syndt as AU in AUM so it's odd you can not.
    Curious how you managed to get the dots above the e :smiley: instead of the a (ä).

• I was missing something obvious. I got an email from Klevgränd support. The simplest thing. Reboot your iPad. It's the first time this has happened with any app in AUM, so I didn't think to do it.

Simple is good!