Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koshiba - Gate Sequencer by Iceworks

13»

Comments

• I would find that surprising. For me personally, it's one if the best releases of the year.

• I just got it and from into it, very good, though feel like it could do with a steep probability param to just give it an edge... so so tweakable though!

• Don’t have the cash for it right now but it’s on the short list. Get it if you can

• Both Koshiba and Yukawa are amazing. Routing some melodic lines through Koshiba here:

• edited November 2020

Koshiba is the bomb. Take a drone or a rhythm and add so much coordinated movement to it using gates and filters, from one interface.

Posted in other threads, but I'll post here too 😝

Sorry if its too long. Feel free to jump around.

• Thinking out loud.. considering the awesomeness and beauty of iceWorks synths resonators, wouldn't be amazing having this resonance potential added to Koshiba, or even better as a separate audio unit resonator fx?

• @reasOne said:
    all that glitching is giving me a headache lol

“All that scratching is making me itch!”

• @sharifkerbage said:
    Thinking out loud.. considering the awesomeness and beauty of iceWorks synths resonators, wouldn't be amazing having this resonance potential added to Koshiba, or even better as a separate audio unit resonator fx?

See here:
    https://apps.apple.com/en/app/cusnp/id1418236738?l=en