Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Steve Roach Live Session

If you need a little break and want to be transported to a new world, be sure and check out this latest performance by the Genius himself:

Comments

• Bookmarked for later listening - thanks.

• Would you think that I am crazy if I said I never had heard him?? WOW. Mind blown...... But @echoopera you sound just as nice!!!

• @onerez I don't think you're crazy.

There are so many artists out there. How awesome it must feel to discover Steve Roach for the very first time! WOW...enjoy the unearthing of his catalog.

BTW, thanks for the kind words as well...Roach is definitely a big inspiration of mine...thank you!

• Definitely someone whose process I'd like to know more about.

• Beautiful. Listening now.

• that jam at about 1:47:00 is amazing

• I know Steve- we live in the same neck of the woods. He’s an incredibly nice guy besides being a musical genius who pretty much came up with his own musical genre.

• @hypnopad said:
    I know Steve- we live in the same neck of the woods. He’s an incredibly nice guy besides being a musical genius who pretty much came up with his own musical genre.

Too cool. Say hi from us and thank him for inspiring all of us!

• @hypnopad said:
    I know Steve- we live in the same neck of the woods. He’s an incredibly nice guy besides being a musical genius who pretty much came up with his own musical genre.

Yeh, tell him SImon from New Zealand listens to Darkest before Dawn on Spotify to fall asleep to very, very often. I think it's magnificent, even if (or because) nothing really happens, but it doesn't happen in the best possible way for massaging the mind. (You don't actually have to tell him)

• edited November 2020

Nice and relaxed live jam! He sure has a lot of gear, it seems that he added a bunch of Nord keyboards and racks in the past few years.

• @hypnopad said:

Damn, that's so cool, been a huge fan for like two decades. He's made something like 200 albums at this point, many of which are masterpieces. He's dedicted his life to the art like few others.