Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pandemic cycles

Has anyone else here obtained a bicycle since the pandemic started? My wife and I have folding bikes, we love them.

Comments

• Not me, but only yesterday bought a new pair of walking boots..... very comfy.
    Lucky to be living in Scotland at this time..... or any time for that matter.

• I have a Tern folding bike, but have pretty much switched to a footbike now, both for commuting and exercise.

• Had a bike already but my usage has increased ten fold :) though with winter upon us it’s gonna decrease

• Ours are Decathlon ones. B’twin Tilt 500.

If you think eurorack is an endless money sink,

…bikes!

• edited October 2020

Ridgeback hybrid and Specialized Alles. Using them interchangeably rain or shine.

I have put some grease on my army boots though, just in case.

MOT on my 2003 Avensis due by beginning of November. I really don’t wanna part with my rather polluting second home. Just one more year please!

• Bought a Concept2 in March. Always wanted a boat.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Bought a Concept2 in March. Always wanted a boat.

Superb 🤣

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Bought a Concept2 in March. Always wanted a boat.

I think you might have been ripped off man. That thing looks like it will sink straight away.

• @u0421793 said:
    Has anyone else here obtained a bicycle since the pandemic started? My wife and I have folding bikes, we love them.

Not exactly obtained, and not when it started. But one of these days I went to my parent's house and recovered one of my bikes there. It's a more urban style totally customized by me :lol:

I have a mountain bike too but that one I left my brother borrow it because his car got stolen :disappointed:

I crave these foldable ones too, but having too already, can't justify getting another

• edited September 2021

I placed my order in late July of last year, and it arrived in early August. It was the last of my size, build, and colorway in the shipping warehouse.

Things are very different right today, with tariff increases, component availability, and shipping delays, so my previous experience is no longer relevant.

• This evening I changed the rear tyre and inner tube on my Tilt 500, the original was quite worn and a week or so ago I had another puncture (the 5th so far on that inner tube) which I repaired, but in doing so realised the tyre itself was in need of a change too.

• McDMcD
    edited September 2021

@purpan2 said:
    I have a Tern folding bike, but have pretty much switched to a footbike now, both for commuting and exercise.

I had to Google this...

People are doing amazing tricks on bikes - nice synth track for music:

• Since the pandemic hit my wife and I have been doing a lot of fun outdoor activities, like Hiking and kayaking. We’ve been looking at bikes for the last few months. We started renting bikes at Sunset Beach, NC on trips and got hooked. Really fun pedaling around the beach. So we are looking at beach cruisers, and also mountain bikes because there are a lot of bike trails near us. Kind of just looking for now, on a limited budget, but we are looking at bikes online everyday for when we decide to buy. Folding bikes sound interesting....

Dav