Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Remove off-topic section from front page?

2»

Comments

• i think all topics should be hidden. you can only see a post if you directly search for the topic. its the only politically correct thing to do here. that way no one post has an advantage.

• @ehehehe said:

@AudioGus said:

@Michael said:
    @AudioGus said:
    Would be nice to have an ‘everything but off-topic’ filter. Or better yet, everything minus covid. Or a covid thread auto sink? Dammit, why did they shut down Club Penguin? :(

There is: if you open the categories list you can select ones to follow. Then tap the selector on the top of the main page and choose following.

Thanks alot for this! To the rest of you negative nannies, it must be a sad existence when your «community» consists of an online forum... Best of luck and cool it with the personal attacks when you have no actual arguments or information to contribute. So many feels, hope you all feel better soon and keep on making those jams!

That’s some passive aggressive shit...damn.

• edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ehehehe said:
    The levels of basic human decency and comprehension in this topic alone is beyond amusing. My issue is resolved, but most of you keep on exposing your failed upbringings, rhetoric abilities and personality issues. It must be a hard letting emotions dictate your actions as evident here. I’m saving this thread for posterity, this is just too funny. Stay healthy, friends!

O no this should be in Creations (original)

• The ability to intuit “upbringing” and personalities through a couple of sentences. Impressive.

• edited October 2020

How about not clicking on the OT posts
    Done
    Simple

• @ehehehe said:
    The levels of basic human decency and comprehension in this topic alone is beyond amusing. My issue is resolved, but most of you keep on exposing your failed upbringings, rhetoric abilities and personality issues. It must be a hard letting emotions dictate your actions as evident here. I’m saving this thread for posterity, this is just too funny. Stay healthy, friends!

You’ve just exposed your personality issues. It’s clear who has the problems here.

• I learned some new things with this thread.
    It also made me have new feelings.
    I think these words we read/write have value and power... occasionally.

Great forum. Lot's of interesting engagement and debate.

• edited October 2020

@sippy_cup said:
    How about not clicking on the OT posts
    Done
    Simple

Woah! Mind blown. So you're saying if I use my mind to control my eyes to see the threads I am not interested in and use this information to control which threads I enter, I can avoid the OT threads. That is brilliant. Do you think it would also apply to threads I'm not interested in that are not OT? If so then this revelation must be passed on to the OP. I for one am in your debt sir.

So long to reading every thread just to find the interesting ones.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ehehehe said:

maybe I could actually learn something...

Doubt it

• "Toxic community" Where on earth did that one come from?

• edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • McDMcD
    edited October 2020

I tried this:

1. Went to Categories
    2. "Unfollowed" this category
    3. Selected View "Followed"
    4. Re-load the front page

But I'm still see this thread?
    Am I missing something in the process?

It looks like View only applies to the Categories listing page.
    The front page always seems to have all current categories.

I guess you need to navigate through the Categories page.
    Hardly a solution, IMHO. But Favorites is still the best approach.
    I just thought I'd learned a better solution to weed out some categories
    in the front page.

I hope I'm just missing something.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ehehehe said:

@rcf said:
    "Toxic community" Where on earth did that one come from?

These two pages filled with lots of personal attacks and very little actual discussion is a prime example.

But you forget; we're nearly all old and senile. We can't possibly be held responsible for the things we say. ;)

• How much for the children?

This discussion has been closed.