Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What IMPC Pro does well, and is there any other app that does it too?

As much as people crap on IMPC Pro, there is one thing it does very well, that I'm looking for in another app if there is one. I have a lot of old albums from the 60's 70's in my music on my ipad. IMPC Pro has this awesome virtual record player that I can sample from and edit. However, I hate trying to create music in IMPC Pro because of the bad sequencing and workflow. Is there anything out on the appstore that can sample your mp3 collection and edit besides Wave editors, where I would have to load an entire song without being able to simply roll back or forward like the IMPC Pro virtual vinyl player then crop after, after multiple zooming.

Comments

• You could load up an app. such as Algoriddim Djay in Beatmaker 3 and sample from it within BM3.

• Why not just perform all your source edits within iMPC, export then sequence in your app(s) of choice?

• @Proppa said:
    Why not just perform all your source edits within iMPC, export then sequence in your app(s) of choice?

I wasn't sure you could do that, but I'll try. Thanks

• @Dham said:
    You could load up an app. such as Algoriddim Djay in Beatmaker 3 and sample from it within BM3.

I'll try it. Thanks

• @Dham said:
    You could load up an app. such as Algoriddim Djay in Beatmaker 3 and sample from it within BM3.

THANK YOU!!!! Djay record at any speed straight to BM3 and Koala Sampler. So easy.