Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

14.1 Anyone give it a shot yet?

I see iOS 14.1 is out. How is it?

Comments

• Same.
    User presets in AUM still not loading for some apps.

• edited October 2020

sofar my goto apps are working Drambo, Noir, Tal, FabFilters, Continua, Digistix,Woot,Morphit,Looperator,Zeeon

• edited October 2020

I’ve already sprung to 14, so I might as well try it!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jolico said:
    Same.
    User presets in AUM still not loading for some apps.

I heard that was going to be fixed in 14.2. Uggggggggg. This sucks. I knew I should have waited.

• edited October 2020

It seems the same on the music production front for me as things were on 14.0.1

Some auv3 plugins are still not remembering their last state when re-opening a session in a DAW.

For me, this is most noticeably the FAC suite and the KEW auv3.

That said, the large majority of my apps and plugins are still working fine as far as I can tell.

it's all up to 14.2 now. From what I've gathered, the betas for that have fixed the auv3 issues.

• @RolandGarros Yes. It’s so bad for me that I have fallen into that stop music making thing. I should still just work out ideas, but I relied on fx sometimes too much. Hopefully 14.2 will be solid and I won’t make that mistake again.

• I got one project that I can’t open in GarageBand but other than that seems good. Garageband is showing a new sound pack but hasn’t showed up yet

• I’m still on 13.7, I’ll probably be here for a looonnng while until I here everything has been worked out on 14, but I’m wondering for those who did update, aside from the bugs with the audio production side, do you like it better than 13? Are there features that really add to making music? I updated to 13 because of the Files App, which may not be perfect for some but it definitely added to a better workflow for me personally. The sidebar in 14 looks cool but overall is it really worth updating to?
    What features do you love in 14?

• edited October 2020

Same as before. Here, i use @Bluemangoo_Dev_1 fantastic apps ( binaural, stratmosphere ... ) but aum won’t remember the set up nor record presets. Not a big thing really, but ... etc

• @Strizbiz i use digitakt with ipad, it works flawlessly since 14 came out. Which is a blessing.

• iOS/iPadOS14.2 will be the 'big one' to fix the remaining AUv3 issues.
    I guess it'll drop when the new iPhones and iPad Air 4's start to reach customers...

So far no real issues with iOS/iPadOS14.1 on my iPhone 8 and iPad Air 2.