Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iWavestation, user patches gone after move to new iPad [Solved]

Got myself a new iPad Pro as a birthday gift and set it up with a backup from iCloud. Pretty much everything transfered as it should but all my iWavestation user patches are gone! :o

Fine, I thought, I'll transfer them manually, but for the life of me I can't find them anywhere on my old iPad. Does anyone here know where they're stored?

Comments

• Never mind, I realized that I could export the patches and import them on the new iPad...

• @lasselu said:
    Never mind, I realized that I could export the patches and import them on the new iPad...

Hi. You might want to change the title to include [Solved]. As the OP, you can do this.

• Didn't think of that, thanks for the tip!

• @lasselu said:
    Never mind, I realized that I could export the patches and import them on the new iPad...

But you need a computer with iTunes right? Didn’t see a way to find the exported file on a iOS device.

• Yes, you do. I plugged the old iPad into my MBA and dragged the export file from iTunes (well, Finder in Catalina) into Dropbox. Then I just did "Open in..." on the new iPad.

• Sucks we need a computer + iTunes to do this.
    Korg should update iWavestation to make it support the files.app