Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music by AB Forum Members

If you would like to share your music with others, please visit this site and add yourself to the list :)

https://wiki.audiob.us/doku.php?id=wiki:music_by_ab_forum_members

Comments

• I'd like to share my music but I'd rather have them visit mine on soundcloud.

• @McD said:
    I'd like to share my music but I'd rather have them visit mine on soundcloud.

Hi @McD. Great :) Please add link to your SoundCloud to the list in the first comment :) or if you prefer, please send me a private message with a link and I will put you on the list.

• @McD said:
    I'd like to share my music but I'd rather have them visit mine on soundcloud.

The page is just a list where you can put your soundcloud, etc. links, not a place for actually posting music.

• If anyone has trouble adding themeselves to the list, please feel free to send me a private message (including links and possible description) and I will add an entry to the list. Cheers :)