Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something game changing (for some) & wallet killing coming out.......

Comments

• I'd legit buy it even at 100$ if its Ableton.

• @jolico said:

@medgno said:

How are people not realizing it's Audiokit 909?

That’s only coming out on September 9th next year. 😀

Harsh. Also true.

• @GLacey said:
    How about Pigments from Arturia?

I have not tried, sorry, better if someone who checked the Pigments spoke up.

• @Turntablist said:
    Absolutely nothing, much like the last game changer that changed nothing.

"You might be right but ship’s paint used to contain a chemical that caused female sea snails to grow penises and burst."

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    I'd legit buy it even at 100$ if its Ableton.

Immediately.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Turntablist said:
    Absolutely nothing, much like the last game changer that changed nothing.

"You might be right but ship’s paint used to contain a chemical that caused female sea snails to grow penises and burst."

The good Lord giveth.... the good Lord then taketh away....

• There is no game changer which can beat AudioKit with its Bass 808 Synth for 999,99$ ;)

• edited October 2020

Only things I crave on iOS is a fully featured AU drum synthesizer (like elastic drums or seekbeats) Audio tracks on NS2, AUv3 hosting in Drambo, AUv3 hosting in Gadget. Korg iMono/Poly as AU, iM1 as AU and Odyssei as AU.

I don't use Ableton or Logic so this isn't a game changer for me. Maybe if Reaper we're ported I'd be interested.

• @Gavinski if You have not signed an NDA tell to your Audiobus friends the name of the app😉
    I’m an IP Lawyer I will not let You behind😂😂😂

• I know what it is. Subscription for all music apps in the AppStore, such like Apple Arcade but for musicians :) I know, I know, I do not like subscription too...

• Something from Spitfire Audio maybe they got a announcement coming up.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Something from Spitfire Audio maybe they got a announcement coming up.

I’d be 100% in for that! Some Spitfire Originals would definitely change the game for me

• @Charlesalbert said:
    @Gavinski if You have not signed an NDA tell to your Audiobus friends the name of the app😉

Haha. Certainly didn't sign any nda but I don't think it's good form to say. @iOSTRAKON you unleashed a real beast here on the basis of a tiny teasing comment. Now where's that 'bloody cleaver' emoji when you need it? 😂

• @Gavinski said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    @Gavinski if You have not signed an NDA tell to your Audiobus friends the name of the app😉

Haha. Certainly didn't sign any nda but I don't think it's good form to say. @iOSTRAKON you unleashed a real beast here on the basis of a tiny teasing comment. Now where's that 'bloody cleaver' emoji when you need it? 😂

Ah Gavinski, you fine fellow, pissing petrol on the fire that you point at another for starting. Excellent. Like any sunday lunch around my family's table :)

• Cubasis 3.2 update with some killer IAPs?

• Can this be the October Surprise?

• @LinearLineman said:
    Can this be the October Surprise?

And what would that be?
    I have no clues...

• edited October 2020

@dendy said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Anybody screenshot his post?

@dendy said:

@david_2017 said:
    So maybe something hardware? Or is it confirmed a plugin?

yes, it's app, Sam Izrael teased app with a bit higher price tag (but definitely significatnly bellow $100 and NOT new DAW, from what he said - nothing directly - my deduction points to some synth)

im discussion there was some guy asking if it is something which pushes him to go away from Garageband and Sam replied NO :-) So i guess definitely not new DAW

To know the answer, what connection has this guy? I don't know him. Maybe if we know who is this guy and what connection he has we will find the answer.

• Lol, maybe it's GarageBand with a 'Pro' IAP to bring it closer to Logic :D
    (Ie. start 'Free' and if you need the 'Pro' features pay the IAP).

I have less interest in a subscription thing...

• I haven’t seen any tease like this that amounted to all that much in the end. 😴

• @Montreal_Music
    He makes a lot of presets for Synth Apps. That’s why I think it will be a new synth.
    I don’t know if he also makes presets for effects, but I don’t think an effect would be thaaaat great🤪

• i know what it is.. its Elon Musk Neuralink installed in @Gavinski brain. Then he charges an IAP and we can control gavinski's tutorials.

• @Samu, in the US presidential elections are often influenced by revealed info in October prior to the November election. Hillary Clinton’s emails in 2016 are an example, I think.

• @anickt said:
    I haven’t seen any tease like this that amounted to all that much in the end. 😴

Exactly.... After all this frenzy its going to be an anticlimax even though it is really superb. Look folks, it's not ableton iLive or anything approaching that level of big. Calm your boots 😂

• @shinyisshiny said:
    i know what it is.. its Elon Musk Neuralink installed in @Gavinski brain. Then he charges an IAP and we can control gavinski's tutorials.

😂😂😂😂

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Gavinski said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Ah Gavinski, you fine fellow, pissing petrol on the fire that you point at another for starting. Excellent. Like any sunday lunch around my family's table :)

Invite me next time I'm in Austin, sounds like fun 👻

• @Gavinski said:

@anickt said:

Exactly.... After all this frenzy its going to be an anticlimax even though it is really superb. Look folks, it's not ableton iLive or anything approaching that level of big. Calm your boots 😂

Is it a 'generator' or a 'processor', that should not give away too much LOL.

• I’m a lil bit surprised that no one has guessed the obvious by now. The best place to hide is in plain sight... It is Moog One 16 voice for iOS. Completely analog... oscillators, filters, everything. How Moog did it is a secret that they will never reveal, not even to themselves.

• @Samu said:

@Gavinski said:

@anickt said:

Is it a 'generator' or a 'processor', that should not give away too much LOL.

That I can answer, it's a generator 😉