Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something game changing (for some) & wallet killing coming out.......

Comments

• @Gavinski said:
    It's very clear that here in the AB Forum people love the expectation of an app drop more than the app drop itself most of the time 😂

I think there's some truth in that 😋

• @dendy said:
    more people already teased indirectly it it's not new DAW, so my expectations are very conservative...

only in case that Jim Pavlof cloned Octatrack :-))) That would be, well, game changer :-))))

(and no, just because Drambo has p-locks it is NOT comparable with real elektron devices workflow, at least based on my experience)

Maybe GrooverRider 2? Seeing all the GrooveRider threads getting ‘new’ attention?

The wizard has been quiet...

• @RajahP said:

@dendy said:
    more people already teased indirectly it it's not new DAW, so my expectations are very conservative...

only in case that Jim Pavlof cloned Octatrack :-))) That would be, well, game changer :-))))

(and no, just because Drambo has p-locks it is NOT comparable with real elektron devices workflow, at least based on my experience)

Maybe GrooverRider 2? Seeing all the GrooveRider threads getting ‘new’ attention?

Not a Major Developer.

But there could be an update approaching

• Gadget 3 with AUV3s

• @david_2017 said:

@RajahP said:

@dendy said:

Not a Major Developer.

But there could be an update approaching

Just saw the major developer hint... it gets more intriguing...

• @RajahP said:

Just saw the major developer hint... it gets more intriguing...

Where?

As long as it's not a 'rick-roll link' everything is ok...

• Kontakt ?

• @rs2000 said:

@Gavinski said:
    It's very clear that here in the AB Forum people love the expectation of an app drop more than the app drop itself most of the time 😂

There's a lot of truth in it haha. This thread has almost as many views already as the Velvet Machine one, which is about an actual, tangible, great app that has already been released. 😂😂

• @Gavinski are you making a video of the new app?

• edited October 2020

Maschine ?
    For a better iOS compatibility with Maschine+

• @Jumpercollins said:
    @Gavinski are you making a video of the new app?

For sure!

• iZenology Pro AUv3 with all the expansions :D
    (That one I would get even if I already have plenty of synths as long as it's not subscription BS).

• I don't do game changers, so it's not me. I just do fun projects :)

• It's interesting to see what people consider GCh these days. I couldn't name a single thing.

• @rs2000 said:

@Gavinski said:

Couldn’t resist lol. This thread feels like that haha

• The only real game changer there has every been in the iOS music world was Audiobus (connecting apps together.)

Everything that’s come since then is because of Audiobus.

Thankyou @Michael

• @Jumpercollins a lot of truth to that!

• @Jumpercollins said:
    The only real game changer there has every been in the iOS music world was Audiobus (connecting apps together.)

Everything that’s come since then is because of Audiobus.

Thankyou @Michael

So Loopy Masterpiece or what ever it will be called is about to drop?

• Is the timeline suggested correct @Gavinski (or anyone)? Is it really next week?.... or is it just coming ‘soon’.

I don’t even want to think about the longest wait I have had for something coming ‘soon’

• Title has been updated

• How many GB will we need?

• @robosardine said:
    Is the timeline suggested correct @Gavinski (or anyone)? Is it really next week?.... or is it just coming ‘soon’.

I don’t even want to think about the longest wait I have had for something coming ‘soon’

Who knows, should have been last week.

• edited October 2020

🤔

• @DarkAum3o said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Title has been updated

The title is much more exciting now.
    Come on, be honest, it’s click bait 🤣😎🤣

• Nord Lead?

• How are people not realizing it's Audiokit 909?

• @Gavinski said:

@robosardine said:
    Is the timeline suggested correct @Gavinski (or anyone)? Is it really next week?.... or is it just coming ‘soon’.

Who knows, should have been last week.

Korg were active last week maybe it’s from them.

Some sort of App that links hardware to software maybe.

• @medgno said:

How are people not realizing it's Audiokit 909?

That’s only coming out on September 9th next year. 😀