Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something game changing (for some) & wallet killing coming out.......

Comments

• Whatever it is I hope it will not be big in size :)
    I’m struggling with the free storage space on my 64GB Air 3. If only I had bought the 256GB one...
    I already had to remove Garageband, Gadget, Beathawk and ModulePro which just became AUv3 :(

• Melodyne?

• @Ailerom said:
    When I think game changing I think, the electric guitar, the portable synthesizer, multi-track recording etc. What would you consider game changing. I can't really think of an app idea that would change how we make music.

Something which would me push to start using iPad again, which i totally stopped after i purchased Digitakt and Digitone :lol:

• A credit card sound sampler on steroid😜

• @dendy dt + dn in ipad fx = good lunch

• I reserve this kind of hype for a new @brambos app.

• I will help You. Nothing will happen :)
    If something is comming, I will have a nice surprise 😃

• Geist2 for iOS ?

• @iOSTRAKON You say next week where have you heard the date ?

• Midi 2. As an IAP, for everything.

• It better be Ableton iLive or something in that category!

Sure Kirnu devs are making a new synth and maybe some other devs too but what really is needed is a host that can fully exploit all AUv3 features and at the same time offer something extra to really make it worthwhile.

macOS Big Sur will drop soonish and allow truly universal apps and since the 'core' of Logic already runs on an ARM CPU we may finally get Logic for iPad (Prefferably 'free' to those who already own Logic on the Mac) and it could lure people over to use Logic on the iPad especially if they also get it 'Free' when they later purchase a Mac...

I don't know but I guess my next 'major' purchase will be a 128GB iPad 8 or something...

• For me I think game changer perhaps isn’t the right word, it’s a game enhancer and compliments my game very nicely. :)
    But yeah I’m sure most people will eventually buy it.

• @Carnbot said:
    For me I think game changer perhaps isn’t the right word, it’s a game enhancer and compliments my game very nicely. :)
    But yeah I’m sure most people will eventually buy it.

@Carnbot Ha Ha sounds like more teasing from a man in the know. I asked Sam if it was something already in use on desktop or is it something completely new and didn’t get a answer back so intrigued!

• No need to spill the guts on what it actually is but can we at least have the name of the company/developer?
    If not at least the 'category' of the app in question?

That would make speculation way, way more entertaining!!! :D

• My biggest question is, will my $100 in store credits be enough or will I need to go get more?

• @Samu said:
    No need to spill the guts on what it actually is but can we at least have the name of the company/developer?
    If not at least the 'category' of the app in question?

That would make speculation way, way more entertaining!!! :D

I don't want to say anything that would give the game away, wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. And it's kind of more fun to see what people are dreaming about having.

I wouldn't even have mentioned anything about this except that Sam already did, btw 😂.

• @Samu said:
    My biggest question is, will my $100 in store credits be enough or will I need to go get more?

Nope. Someone stated it will be high but significantly below 100 dollar

• Sam renowned for making presets so assume it’s a synth !

• Still intrigued to see what this will be from Alexandernaut The maker of FugueMachine. He is I assume a independent dev unless he teamed up with a big player.

• Something from iZotope?

• @jolico said:
    LiDAR scanning reverb cloner.

This would actually be pretty damn cool and doable with the new devices! Never even though of that sort of route on cloning reverb of spaces!

• This wait is killing me

• I don’t think the game really changes anymore.

• Bitwig?.... They are more towards Tabet DAWS.. Work excellent on Windows surface pro?.. apparently?.. Or if traditional minds of IK Multimedia, who like to charge stupid high monies for an Hammond Organ app... Maybe there TRack 5, Or ModoBass?..

• Melodyne or iZotope package would be my guess but I think I’m probably way off the mark 😀

I know Bram working on something new but it’s reported it’s from a big company and completely new.

• 100 dollars for an app would, for sure, be a game changer 🙃

• Well, I still say Drum Computer - is there a prize for the correct answer...?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol, it could be iPadOS14.2 with the AUv3 issues fixed :D
    (Then there would be no excuse for people update their iPads making developers lives easier without having to target multiple iOS/iPadOS versions).

• Atom roll 2 ?