Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something game changing (for some) & wallet killing coming out.......

Comments

• @RajahP said:

Sugar Daddy... 😆

Enjoy:

• I expect a text from you .001ms after you find out 😂

@onerez said:

@pantsofdeath said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    I keep checking the DC apple link like a crack fiend

yeah, me too. I am a lab rat hopelessly standing on the button hoping for the treat

You guys...... I tell ya... jeez. You are not doing it right. I had @wim make me a raspberry Pi that detects when it goes on the App Store and then emails me in .000ms. 😂😂

• @onerez said:

@pantsofdeath said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    I keep checking the DC apple link like a crack fiend

yeah, me too. I am a lab rat hopelessly standing on the button hoping for the treat

You guys...... I tell ya... jeez. You are not doing it right. I had @wim make me a raspberry Pi that detects when it goes on the App Store and then emails me in .000ms. 😂😂

What? No mention that it also makes Your coffee? I worked hard on that feature. :|

• Anything yet?

• Narp

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Anything yet?

• Is drambo out yet?

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Is drambo out yet?

It is, and there’s a bunch of new IAPs coming soon ;)

• @Samu said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    Is drambo out yet?

It is, and there’s a bunch of new IAPs coming soon ;)

I know the wavetable one soon/next, but maybe the AUv3 one too? I'm trying to squash this impulse to pick up a Model Cycles and I think Drum computer + Drambo will cure that itch, at least enough to dissuade from spending all that moolah.

• what is week x?
    how do we know when this “game changing “app has finally arrived?

• edited October 2020

@dreamsaremaps said:

@RajahP said:

Sugar Daddy... 😆

So why is Sugar Daddy holding up on this Gem? The Manual has already been posted.. Seems like no Ableton link Start Stop.

• @RajahP said:

@dreamsaremaps said:

@RajahP said:

Sugar Daddy... 😆

So why is Sugar Daddy holding up on this Gem? The Manual has already been posted.. Seems like no Ableton link Start Stop.

They could be waiting on Apple review process. Or even worst they failed it.

• @ecou said:

@RajahP said:

@dreamsaremaps said:

@RajahP said:

Sugar Daddy... 😆

They could be waiting on Apple review process. Or even worst they failed it.

Nah, these guys are at the top of their game... Early in the Auv3 game too..
    Hopefully soon...

• Title update

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Title update

Why?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Title update

:) Lost hope?

• It’s November already across much of the world.

• I hope it comes out before November 2021...

• Just keeping things light ;)

• I hope for Agonizer.

• edited October 2020

dec 21st 2020 is a magical date for our solar system , perhaps then?

• i want to buy egoist but it’ll deplete my app budget! then if DC does drop... i’ll have to risk being murdered while fully awake by the wife

• I’ll be your voice of reason = WAIT FOR DRUMCOMPUTER

@reasOne said:
    i want to buy egoist but it’ll deplete my app budget! then if DC does drop... i’ll have to risk being murdered while fully awake by the wife

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    I’ll be your voice of reason = WAIT FOR DRUMCOMPUTER

@reasOne said:
    i want to buy egoist but it’ll deplete my app budget! then if DC does drop... i’ll have to risk being murdered while fully awake by the wife

i am super trying to wait!!! wish there was an eta, apoholism is creeping in!

• edited November 2020

@reasOne said:

Wife:
    Give me please one reason, why I shouldn't kill you
    I just got the invoice, Apple want to bill you

ReasOne:
    Listen to me honey, I swear it's the last app
    Now I will stop buying, because of a sale gap

Wife:
    Don't cheat me my husband, Black Friday is coming
    You probably have plans, I know what's is going

Cheers :)

• Come on guys, considering how much money some people spend on alcohol or cigarettes you musn’t be blamed for spending peanuts on apps :)

• @dakti said:

@reasOne said:

Wife:
    Give me please one reason, why I shouldn't kill you
    I just got the invoice, Apple want to bill you

ReasOne:
    Listen to me honey, I swear it's the last app
    Now I will stop buying, because of a sale gap

Wife:
    Don't cheat me my husband, Black Friday is coming
    You probably have plans, I know what's is going

Cheers :)

hahahaha accurate!
    also , wife: how many apps do you need??? you don’t even make any money back!

• @GLacey said:
    Come on guys, considering how much money some people spend on alcohol or cigarettes you musn’t be blamed for spending peanuts on apps :)

👍

• @GLacey said:
    Come on guys, considering how much money some people spend on alcohol or cigarettes you musn’t be blamed for spending peanuts on apps :)

Especially when those peanuts get you the powers of multi-million $ studios from 30 years ago.

• @GLacey said:

You need to remember though (especially these days where folks income is being compromised) that money is very tight for some people who don’t even drink or smoke. It’s only peanuts if you are well enough off.

• @robosardine said:

You need to remember though (especially these days where folks income is being compromised) that money is very tight for some people who don’t even drink or smoke. It’s only peanuts if you are well enough off.

Fair point