Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something game changing (for some) & wallet killing coming out.......

Comments

• God damn, hope it is not too hefty. Just paid my taxes and bought new house.my wife will kill me if I will spend more money this month๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ thanks mate. Use it a lot how did I... :)

@iOSTRAKON said:
    @david_2017 - Cubasis 3

• edited October 2020

@Samu said:
    HaQ has been teasing something in his live streams and the latest video has quick flashes.
    Iโ€™m on an โ€˜App Dietโ€™ so it has to be something really mond blowing in order for me to consider getting it...

Could be something Tractions Waveform Pro for iOS or something like that.
    I donโ€™t know but if itโ€™s another synth or half-baked groove box Iโ€™ll pass...

@Samu Iโ€™m on the Beta what Jakob been teasing its good but not what being mentioned here.

@david_2017 CB3 = Cubasis 3.

• Hahah no problem - we need an acronym dictionary in the wiki

@david_2017 said:
    ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ thanks mate. Use it a lot how did I... :)

@iOSTRAKON said:
    @david_2017 - Cubasis 3

• @shinyisshiny said:
    another shimmer reverb most likely

Ha> @Charlesalbert said:

God damn, hope it is not too hefty. Just paid my taxes and bought new house.my wife will kill me if I will spend more money this month๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just sell her off to pay for it ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

• But yemou heard it in my vid? It sounds great, but it's a real pity it doesn't have regular midi in, only mpe

• I go into all the pros and cons on my vid, which is already made and just waiting for the drop

• MPE synth that actually meets @Gavinski standards?

• @Krupa said:
    MPE synth that actually meets @Gavinski standards?

Ha! I wish, I think we'll be waiting for that til the cows come home by the look of things

• edited October 2020

more people already teased indirectly it it's not new DAW, so my expectations are very conservative...

only in case that Jim Pavlof cloned Octatrack :-))) That would be, well, game changer :-))))

(and no, just because Drambo has p-locks it is NOT comparable with real elektron devices workflow, at least based on my experience)

• So maybe something hardware? Or is it confirmed a plugin?

• I havenโ€™t heard anything confirmed. Iโ€™ve been told I would like it a lot so Iโ€™m assuming it makes noises ๐Ÿ˜‚

@david_2017 said:
    So maybe something hardware? Or is it confirmed a plugin?

• edited October 2020

@david_2017 said:

yes, it's app, Sam Izrael teased app with a bit higher price tag (but definitely significatnly bellow $100 and NOT new DAW, from what he said - nothing directly - my deduction points to some synth)

• @SNystrom said:
    Imagine only being able to play acoustic instruments.

The horror!

One of my favourite musical experiences was John Reischman and the Jaybirds playing, amped up, in a church, (well, as amped up as a bluegrassy mandolin led band can get in a church), when the power cut out. I thought the gig was over, but the candles came out, the band unplugged, and they played an acoustic set that tingled the spine. Just magical.

• @dendy said:
    more people already teased indirectly it it's not new DAW, so my expectations are very conservative...

only in case that Jim Pavlof cloned Octatrack :-))) That would be, well, game changer :-))))

(and no, just because Drambo has p-locks it is NOT comparable with real elektron devices workflow, at least based on my experience)

ya drambo is really damn cool but it isnโ€™t quite elektron based on my experience, still i quite enjoy it but i do prefer elektron

• Anybody screenshot his post?

@dendy said:

@david_2017 said:

yes, it's app, Sam Izrael teased app with a bit higher price tag (but definitely significatnly bellow $100 and NOT new DAW, from what he said - nothing directly - my deduction points to some synth)

• Ok, then massive, omnisphere or serum sounds possible

Higher price below 100. uhh I need to see if itโ€™s reall changing the game for me then

• edited October 2020

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Anybody screenshot his post?

@dendy said:

@david_2017 said:

im discussion there was some guy asking if it is something which pushes him to go away from Garageband and Sam replied NO :-) So i guess definitely not new DAW

• An audio modeling synth plugin? Like this:

• I prefer months of hype and everybody begging for early release. Helps with the budget.

• It's very clear that here in the AB Forum people love the expectation of an app drop more than the app drop itself most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @dendy said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

@dendy said:

@david_2017 said:

im discussion there was some guy asking if it is something which pushes him to go away from Garageband and Sam replied NO :-) So i guess definitely not new DAW

The way he phrases things makes me think it's going to be Massive synth.

• @GLacey said:
    An audio modeling synth plugin? Like this:

This is coming in a few months, albeit maybe not as tweakable as the desktop version. And the new geoshred update will bring some of these sounds as IAPs, but only taking mpe midi in, not regular midi. Audio Modeling's own app will allow regular midi in.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Standalone virtual sex?

Thatโ€™s already here Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• He didnโ€™t say something BIG only big so the lack of capitals should tell us something โ€” joking ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    Yeah we love hypes and the fact that this will only take some days to unfold is really cool

• Is it iOS ?
    Or only for the 1% iPadOS luxury crowd?

• edited October 2020

@nickneek said:

@dendy said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

@dendy said:

@david_2017 said:

The way he phrases things makes me think it's going to be Massive synth.

Hm, maybe you're true, that would make sense... "Smething big.. like really big, massive !"

let's see ..

• When I think game changing I think, the electric guitar, the portable synthesizer, multi-track recording etc. What would you consider game changing. I can't really think of an app idea that would change how we make music.

• Yeah, gamechanger is probably an exaggeration by that standard. But it is definitely something that people will really love, and there's nothing quite like it at the moment.