Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something game changing (for some) & wallet killing coming out on week X ?

So there’s been rumblings around here about something big / game changing that might have a hefty price tag.

It’s not Geoshred so I want to hear some guesses from the AB crew to see what you might think it is.

Save your money

«13456723

Comments

  • A new President?

    I don't know, but I'm very curious.

  • Shit, I wish

    @Montreal_Music said:
    A new President?

    I don't know, but I'm very curious.

  • Life without electricity?!?!!

    (Peak fire season here in Cali)

  • Imagine only being able to play acoustic instruments.

    The horror!

  • Reason (UnCompact)? More of a DAW that offers a massive array of Reason and 3rd party plug-ins.

  • Ableton "Dead"

  • i think it's just a bit overhyped, some people are even hoping in Live or Logic Pro iOS - which is unrealistic.

    in case it is what Sam Izrael mentioned on Facebook, then my bets are this :

  • Reaper fer iPad?

  • Kontakt Player for IOS?

  • Sugar Bytes Drum Computer....👍

  • Serum IOS?

  • Just covering all the bases...

  • Standalone virtual sex?

  • LiDAR scanning reverb cloner.

  • Damn, @iOSTRAKON! You have lit a serious fire upon our asses! 😊

  • @LinearLineman said:
    Standalone virtual sex?

    Oh please... no to expensive hardware that assures perfect orgasms.

  • @LinearLineman said:
    Standalone virtual sex?

    No AUv3? Pff

  • another shimmer reverb most likely

  • edited October 18

    Sam Izrael was teasing this as been mentioned on FB. The post was taken down though. He say it’s from a main stream music software manufacturer not a independent app developer. He also mentioned I think it wasn’t a DAW.

    He said it’s something that currently missing on iOS.

    He did say save you pennies though so assume we talking CB3 standard price territory maybe.

  • @SNystrom said:
    Imagine only being able to play acoustic instruments.

    The horror!

    Bring it on!

  • @dendy said:
    i think it's just a bit overhyped, some people are even hoping in Live or Logic Pro iOS - which is unrealistic.

    in case it is what Sam Izrael mentioned on Facebook, then my bets are this :

    I really wish it will be this, but I don’t know these developer is a „Mainstream“ developer, is he??
    OR...I still hope we get SERUM, which would be worth a high price tag🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

  • @shinyisshiny said:
    another shimmer reverb most likely

    There’s 2 kinds of music apps on iOS.

    1– lush shimmer reverb
    2- apps that are game changer

  • I hope it’s not another vintage emulation or an effect, because we have enough of this stuff😝

  • @iOSTRAKON said:
    So there’s been rumblings around here about something big / game changing that might have a hefty price tag.

    It’s not Geoshred so I want to hear some guesses from the AB crew to see what you might think it is.

    Save your money

    Well, the hefty price tag eliminates this 'gameChanger'..

    and no Geoshred... So, I gave up..

  • You might not need Serum with this update.

  • HaQ has been teasing something in his live streams and the latest video has quick flashes.
    I’m on an ‘App Diet’ so it has to be something really mond blowing in order for me to consider getting it...

    Could be something Tractions Waveform Pro for iOS or something like that.
    I don’t know but if it’s another synth or half-baked groove box I’ll pass...

  • I am currently not getting it... what is CB3?
    Always love a good game changer though ;)

    @Jumpercollins said:
    Sam Izrael was teasing this as been mentioned on FB. The post was taken down though. He say it’s from a main stream music software manufacturer not a independent app developer. He also mentioned I think it wasn’t a DAW.

    He said it’s something that currently missing on iOS.

    He did say save you pennies though so assume we talking CB3 standard price territory maybe.

  • ableton?

Sign In or Register to comment.