Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: America and Sweden leading the world in COVID incompetence

Comments

• edited October 2020

@michael_m said:
    Well Trump’s latest fearmongering is to suggest that if Biden is elected he will “listen to scientists” for advice on COVID...

That WOULD be terrible. I mean, they wasted all those years in school when instead they could have just gone with intuition, like Grand Emperor Trump...

I’m not a fan of either one and usually vote for an independent candidate, but not this year. Anything to get at least a functional adult (and yes, one with flaws like the rest of us) on the job.

The part that is strangest to me in all of this is that it’s very obvious that people are getting sick and that some are dying from this, does a person really need to have the president (or some other official) tell them they should wear a mask? I hate wearing masks, I feel like I’m suffocating when I do, but I do it because we need to do it to try to slow down this spread.

• Wait, someone is actually matching us Americans in stupidity? That’s a stretch

• Trump’s latest...

“People are tired of listening to Fauci and these idiots,” Trump said, baselessly suggesting that Fauci’s advice on how best to respond to the outbreak was so bad it would have led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands more people. And yet we keep him,” Trump continued. “Every day he goes on television, there’s always a bomb, but there’s a bigger bomb if you fire him. But Fauci is a disaster.”
    He added, “He’s been there for 500 years!”

Trump also argued that the American people were no longer interested in taking precautions to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, even as the number of confirmed cases has been rising in a majority of states.
    “People are tired of covid. I have the biggest rallies I’ve ever had. And we have covid. People are saying, ‘Whatever — just leave us alone,’ ” Trump said, adding that he gets large crowds because people are tired of public health restrictions. The virus has killed more than 219,000 Americans.

@senhorlampada, yes, sorry for the Brazilian people. Just watched City of God again... yeah, it’s a tale of poverty and violence in the Favella, but the vibrancy is there, too. The music, the lust for life. Wonderful and unique culture.

• edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2020
  • USA sucks blah blah blah blah, Americans are idiots, blah blah blah blah. This place is a left wing echo chamber, half of which are foreigners who wish they lived here.

• @robertreynolds said:
    USA sucks blah blah blah blah, Americans are idiots, blah blah blah blah. This place is a left wing echo chamber, half of which are foreigners who wish they lived here.

I do live here, as I have my whole life, and I’m not in any “wing.” I’m sick of all of the politicians at this point, none of whom seem to have “public service” in mind.

• @robertreynolds, I don’t think as many people want to live in the US as used to. American Exceptionalism just ain’t what it used to be.

• edited October 2020
  • @Max23 said:

@mrufino1 said:

@robertreynolds said:
    USA sucks blah blah blah blah, Americans are idiots, blah blah blah blah. This place is a left wing echo chamber, half of which are foreigners who wish they lived here.

I do live here, as I have my whole life, and I’m not in any “wing.” I’m sick of all of the politicians at this point, none of whom seem to have “public service” in mind.

You don’t need to be in any wing to think 🤔 220.000 people died, maybe that’s bad.
    How many people will die if America stays on This road to oblivion?
    2 and 2 makes for 4, no matter how you dress.

Lol, America is a mad house.
    News out of America sound like news out of some banana republic you never heard of.
    No thx.
    Europe is quite cosey.

Yes, I know Max. You hate America. You must be right since everything you know about it is from “the media”. 🙄

• edited October 2020
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@mrufino1 said:

@robertreynolds said:

You don’t need to be in any wing to think 🤔 220.000 people died, maybe that’s bad.
    How many people will die if America stays on This road to oblivion?
    2 and 2 makes for 4, no matter how you dress.

Lol, America is a mad house.
    News out of America sound like news out of some banana republic you never heard of.
    Europe is quite cosey. No burning dumpsters / social unrest here. ;)

Unfortunately some of the issue is that there are still people promoting theories that it’s a hoax, or that if people die they die and it what it is.

Wearing a mask and staying a distance from people is not that hard to do, yet sitting in the stands at my daughter’s soccer game, there were still many people either not wearing a mask at all or wearing it below their nose or chin.

We are 7 months into this (3/13 was the last day public events without restriction happened) and there are still people denying it or not understanding how to protect themselves and others.

And, “unbelievably,” the transmission and progression is going exactly how infectious disease doctors said it would, imagine that. I guess they learned something in medical school?

• If you think about the entire governmental situation world-wide, I've come to a single conclusion.

The vast majority of people (no matter which country they are from) are genuinely good people.

The issue world-wide truly is our governments.

As an "American," I can honestly say I love my country, but despise my government. I always have. They don't have the best interests of the average citizen at heart — no matter the political party. The parties poison the brains of their followers to believe in things that are based not in fact, but in the party platform.

In the age of COVID, perhaps only those in New Zealand are truly happy with their government — but I'm rather certain there probably are a number who aren't.

So instead of picking upon the people of various countries we should perhaps focus on the inept so called "leaders" of these incredible parts of our world.

• Shouldn’t you be worshipping your Q shrine? I think I saw JFK Jr the other day. You might be able to see your messiah.

Speaking of Q, such a worthless letter.

@robertreynolds said:

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Shouldn’t you be worshipping your Q shrine? I think I saw JFK Jr the other day. You might be able to see your messiah.

@robertreynolds said:

Touched a nerve did I? 😏

• @WillieNegus said:
    The vast majority of people in the world are genuinely good?

🤣😂🤣.......🤔🙄🤨........😩🤣😂🤣

Bless your heart.lol 🙏🏽

Well, after four years here of Donnie, I think perhaps you are actually correct.

It's astoundingly amazing how many stupid people there are here in the states.

Hate to give TRUMPOFILE credit, but he did famously decree "I love the uneducated."

• edited October 2020

Not at all. It’s amusing that you assume anyone against your Orange leader is automatically on the left.

By your reasoning, you must be a closet racist that loves guns, Apple pie that celebrates the one of the worst presidential terms we’ll ever witness in our lifetime. But keep America great, right?

You have fallen and succumbed to the narrative. Seek help, buddy 😏

@robertreynolds said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Shouldn’t you be worshipping your Q shrine? I think I saw JFK Jr the other day. You might be able to see your messiah.

@robertreynolds said:

Touched a nerve did I? 😏

• @sippy_cup said:
    Don't know what Sweden's issue is

That’s easy to sum up: Tegnell, the state epidemiologist, is running some sort of experiment and refuses to acknowledge it went wrong. And apparently enough of the population is happy with that. Every one of my Swedish friends has gone through Covid and watching the situation from across the bay has been heartbreaking.

• @Stiksi said:

@sippy_cup said:
    Don't know what Sweden's issue is

That’s easy to sum up: Tegnell, the state epidemiologist, is running some sort of experiment and refuses to acknowledge it went wrong. And apparently enough of the population is happy with that. Every one of my Swedish friends has gone through Covid and watching the situation from across the bay has been heartbreaking.

As someone living right in the epicentre of the Swedish situation I can testify that that statement lacks a whole lot of perspective.

The major reason for the high mortality rate in Sweden is that we failed to protect the elderly due to absurd laws (that has nothing to do with Tegnell) that prohibit municipalities (swe: kommun) to hire doctors - only "regions" can hire doctors. As retirement homes are run by the municipalities most of the care given to elderly covid patients have been by medically untrained staff resulting in a horrible death toll initially.

This has nothing to do with the "corona strategy" at large (ie outside retirement homes).

Since September 1, Sweden has had less than 5 cases/day taken to intensive care and less than 4 deaths/day, and by the look of it we're among the least affected countries in EU since beginning of August.

Time will tell when the second, third and fourth waves have gone by which strategy was "best", whatever that means.

• @Tovokas said:

Thanks, great visualisation - do you have a link to it?

• @topaz said:
    Ha!

This doesn't surprise me at all..

• edited October 2020
  • “Fleecing the wool off a sheep’s back!”
    Fleece:
    VERB (transitive)
    7. to defraud or charge exorbitantly; swindle

@dendy said:

@topaz said:
    Ha!

This doesn't surprise me at all..

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Not at all. It’s amusing that you assume anyone against your Orange leader is automatically on the left.

By your reasoning, you must be a closet racist that loves guns, Apple pie that celebrates the one of the worst presidential terms we’ll ever witness in our lifetime. But keep America great, right?

You have fallen and succumbed to the narrative. Seek help, buddy 😏

@robertreynolds said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

@robertreynolds said:

Touched a nerve did I? 😏

You’re not making a lot of sense to me. I’m curious where your rage is coming from though.

• @robertreynolds : do you genuinely not understand what it is about the current government that has people enraged?

• @espiegel123 said:
    @robertreynolds : do you genuinely not understand what it is about the current government that has people enraged?

USA has a government! :D

• More like a crime syndicate!

• @Peblin said:

@Tovokas said:

Thanks, great visualisation - do you have a link to it?

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths (Great site for visualizing all sorts of stuff: open access and open source)

This discussion has been closed.