Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Solitude / More Module

edited October 2020 in Creations

More Korg Module. The exquisite Solo Cello. Monumental Ganymede Choir. PureSynthPlatinum Kemura Strings. Improvised, as always.

Comments

• McDMcD
    edited October 2020

I love the way the Ganymede Choir "ghosts" the cello. Such a great combination of Module voices. Between sentence 1 and 2 I spent 30 minutes just playing with that combo in AUM along with some Module Strings and synth pads. Epic new tool.

Noise is going to get a lot less work now that Module is an AUv3 app.

Beautiful creation Linester. Really subtle and very moving piece. Your variety from piece to piece is impressive. I'm glad Cubasis held together for another Module showcase.

• Lovely piece, with an apt title, and such incredible improvisation. We’re very lucky to be spoiled so much :)

• @McD, thank you for the praise. The variety of choirs is truly amazing, but Ganymede does stand out.
    Thanks for the very kind words @Krupa, but it is you who are spoiling me!

• edited October 2020

@LinearLineman this is incredibly beautiful. I love the background “pad” of the choir and the angelic strings. And that cello is top notch. What beauty this song is. I immediately started listening again when it was over.

• Wow @mjcouche, that is so kind of you to say. It means a lot to me. Thanks!

• You’re really churning out the music! This is another great piece, and if I don’t comment on every one here, just know that I have listened to them all (or try to) on SoundCloud and they are all fantastic!