Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lunar Lander by Pulsar Modular will soon be landing on iOS devices. (Auv3)

15678911»

Comments

• @espiegel123 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Funny how this app has flown under the radar after such a successful introduction. It's great, and I'm willing to get the IAP — but what exactly is different? It seems to be a pretty complete app.

An awesome plate reverb is unlocked by the IAP and a few other features though I don't recall which.

Ah, lazy of me. @eylvy did a video, posted above, that shows exactly what the differences are. It allows sync to DAW, the ability to adjust the low pass filter of the delay and, among other things, that extra level of plate reverb.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Funny how this app has flown under the radar after such a successful introduction. It's great, and I'm willing to get the IAP — but what exactly is different? It seems to be a pretty complete app.

Yeah the main thing is getting access to the big plate reverb setting as well as another dialogue box of controls which I also forget now do what exactly, but which can have a pretty radical impact on the sound. Despite how good it is I haven't used it in a while. The big plate reverb sounds really incredible, if you like big reverb it is worth every penny. Not to mention a nice way to thank the dev for being kind enough to make the free version so full featured.

• lunar lander is an incredible app, by far the best plate … and as a whole delay/reverb, a very unique one … worth it, really